Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain finally re-released for the PC on GOG

Commissar SFLUFAN

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain finally re-released for the PC on GOG
12 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I think this is the old PC version.

There's very little to think about it IS the old PC version. Although I'm familiar with the Playstation version it was the same game. :p

EDIT: Perhaps what I mean to say is. I thought this was on steam already but maybe it got de-listed a long time ago. Or maybe not.🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

Huh, Square-Enix owns this franchise now? Had no idea. I suppose that makes sense since the fall of Silicon Knights.

Weird how litigation and lawsuits just followed that company every where they went. It's almost as if it were Dyack that were the problem....

Seriously, read the Wiki on Blood Omen. It's a doozy.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

There's very little to think about it IS the old PC version. Although I'm familiar with the Playstation version it was the same game. :p

EDIT: Perhaps what I mean to say is. I thought this was on steam already but maybe it got de-listed a long time ago. Or maybe not.🤷‍♀️

This game was never available for PC on any digital service.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver was available, but it's been removed for purchase due to ongoing rights issues.

header.jpg?t=1614294079
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

As Raziel, stalk the shadows of Nosgoth preying upon your former vampire brethren in your quest to destroy your creator- Kain. After being betrayed and executed by Kain, return to Nosgoth on an epic mission of revenge. A milestone in 3D adventure.

8 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

This game was never available for PC on any digital service.

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver was available, but it's been removed for purchase due to ongoing rights issues.

The one in the OP is the one I'm thinking of, that is the first game. I am mistaken. No need to keep twisting my arm about it.

That being said Blood Omen 2 is on steam which is closer to this game than Soul Reaver.

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The one in the OP is the one I'm thinking of, that is the first game. I am mistaken. No need to keep twisting my arm about it.

That being said Blood Omen 2 is on steam which is closer to this game than Soul Reaver.

I was merely pointing out that you were correct that there was a Legacy of Kain title that was delisted.

Don't be so sensitive! :p