What is the biggest animal you think you could beat in a fight with no weapons?

stepee

18 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Not gonna lie an ostrich would probably fuck you up. I'm terrified of those fuckers.

I'd say I could probably take on a seal hand to hand. As long as it's on land.

As for myself, I don’t think I could kill anything. I will more than likely die trying to pet something I shouldn’t of

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, heydude93 said:

I'm just not built for any effective fighting.  I'm sure I'd take a hard L against a goose or ferret. Can't think of many medium to large animals that aren't capable of inflicting some solid damage.  Maybe a sloth?

Shit a i remember when a squirel got stuck in my apartment and me and my dad tried to chase it out. That fucker came charging at me and jumped OVER the broom I swung at it causing me to run out of the room screaming like a teenaged girl in a slasher movie :lol: My pops still won't let me live that down.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Shit a i remember when a squirel got stuck in my apartment and me and my dad tried to chase it out. That fucker came charging at me and jumped OVER the broom I swung at it causing me to run out of the room screaming like a teenaged girl in a slasher movie :lol: My pops still won't let me live that down.

Fantastic images from just that very small story.

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

I say we let them find out and televise it, a little reminder of how small we are would be good for a lot of lifted truck knuckleheads.

this whole which animal could you beat up would of been an easy win in the early 2000’s on Fox. Too bad they were bought out by Disney, as this will never happen now. . . . . although I wouldn’t put it past Fox News :thinking:

On 6/1/2021 at 10:12 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

Looks like it could still fuck you up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOPpgrNUjsM

(video can't be embedded)

NOPE, definitely not feeling as confident about beating up a sloth after watching that. welp. 

On 6/1/2021 at 10:49 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

Squirrels are no joke sometimes. I've always been scared as fuck of them after seeing the rabbit attack scene in Holy Grail, and this news report clip I saw last year did little to alleviate that.

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2021 at 5:08 PM, Mr.Vic20 said:
2a2af1ea5b28ab10d66f9e042bb29184.jpg
GIZMODO.COM

According to a YouGov poll released on Friday, some humans have extremely poor judgment when it comes to determining which animals they could win a one-on-one, unarmed fight against. Namely, they think they can win those fights at all.

I saw once that fluffy the lazy house cat has 96% tiger dna. 

• Haha 1

On 6/2/2021 at 8:47 AM, silentbob said:

this whole which animal could you beat up would of been an easy win in the early 2000’s on Fox. Too bad they were bought out by Disney, as this will never happen now. . . . . although I wouldn’t put it past Fox News :thinking:

The Fox television network isn't owned by Disney just like they don't own Fox news or Fox Sports. "FCC rules effectively prohibit a merger between any two of the big four broadcast television networks: ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC." Disney already owned ABC so Fox kept the Fox network. Fox corporation was formed after Disney bought 21st Century Fox. 

1200px-1211_Avenue_of_the_Americas.jpg
EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

8 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

The Fox television network isn't owned by Disney just like they don't own Fox news or Fox Sports. "FCC rules effectively prohibit a merger between any two of the big four broadcast television networks: ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC." Disney already owned ABC so Fox kept the Fox network. Fox corporation was formed after Disney bought 21st Century Fox. 

1200px-1211_Avenue_of_the_Americas.jpg
EN.M.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

spacer.png

• Like 1