Happy Easter!

Remarkableriots

Happy Easter 🐣 to everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful day with or without family. I really think the users on this forum are mostly great people and I enjoy posting here because it's like a tight knit family.

Yea we joke and disagree etc. but I feel everyone here at least cares for each other to some degree. I mean some of us have been posting from the IGN days all the way up to now on here. 

Luv you guys.

Spoiler

:peace:

Since Jesus existed, there have been many great migrations in that part of the world. The many western migrations of steppe peoples (slavs, huns, germanics, etc), the arab conquests, the turkic conquests, etc.

Jesus probably wasn't what we would call "white," but he honestly might not fit in any of our modern racial categories at all. We can make educated guesses from DNA of others, but Jesus was a citizen of the roman empire. Who the hell knows what a carpenter from bethlehem looked like at the time.

2 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Who the hell knows what a carpenter from bethlehem looked like at the time.

Well we can all agree he wasn't white like so many portraits display. He was of a darker skin imo. He had to be from where he lived. 

I truly believe Jesus was the son of God and I feel him within me these days. I turned to him and God recently and have already experienced great things. All personal that I will not share. 

Those that don't believe. That's fine. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, best3444 said:

I truly believe Jesus was the son of God and I feel him within me these days. I turned to him and God recently and have already experienced great things. All personal that I will not share. 

Those that don't believe. That's fine. 

Do you believe Elohim is the father of Jesus?

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Do you believe Elohim is the father of Jesus?

I've only been reading the the New Testament right now and haven't come across this name you mentioned. I have a lot to learn and a lot of reading ahead of me. I googled the name and I don't quite understand it. If you know anything please share. I'd appreciate it. :)

22 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I've only been reading the the New Testament right now and haven't come across this name you mentioned. I have a lot to learn and a lot of reading ahead of me. I googled the name and I don't quite understand it. If you know anything please share. I'd appreciate it. :)

Elohim is translated to god from the Hebrew bible which the old testament is based off of. I just was trying to jebait you.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Elohim is translated to god from the Hebrew bible which the old testament is based off of. I just was trying to jebait you.

Yep. I was speaking to someone during my break and they basically said the same thing. Thank you.