What game(s) have defined your pandemic?

Chris-

5 hours ago, Phaseknox said:

I’ve heard good things about The Legend of Heroes series, and I plan on getting Trails of Cold Steel 1-4 when they’re on sale.

By the way, you might want to check out Tokyo Xanadu eX+ and Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana if you haven’t already as they’re a couple of good JRPGs made by the same developer (Nihon Falcom).

Yup, got both of those, Ys VIII has the best "start of an adventure" music ever. 

48 minutes ago, Chris- said:

I'm sure they're fine games, I'm just goofin.

I'm glad, was not looking forward to explaining that one of the characters is technically 10,000 years old so masturbating to her really isn't a big deal. 

• Haha 1

Hollow Knight feels like my pandemic game... but I finished it right before lockdown.

Otherwise, I beat a ton more games since the pandemic started than I normally would.  It's been a virtual tourism thing for me.  Hellblade, Undertale, Spyro 1, Broken Age, FF7R, Uncharted series, Inside, Flower, Pyre, Hades, etc.

22 hours ago, heydude93 said:

When reflecting on what i played in the past year or two, TLOU2 will probably be what I think of most.

The Last of Us Part II and Ghost of Tsushima are the most memorable games that I played last year.

17 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Ys VIII has the best "start of an adventure" music ever. 

All of the music in the game is fantastic, and the game itself is a lot of fun. I’m looking forward to Ys IX: Monstrum Nox.