I need recommendations on a gaming chair

BloodyHell

Ergo3D_black_hero_600x600_crop_center.pn
WWW.NOUHAUS.COM

DETAILS For a chair that goes beyond ergonomics, one that conforms to your body and your life, take a seat with the Ergo3D. The 4D-Orbital Armrests glide and tilt to a perfect and precise position, while our unique ‘Just-For-Me’ Lumbar Support System adjusts and hugs your back into perfect alignment to reduce compression and pain. The Ergo3D is so comfy, you’ll forget you’re even working. FEATURES 4D-Orbital...

1 minute ago, SimpleG said:

Ergo3D_black_hero_600x600_crop_center.pn
WWW.NOUHAUS.COM

DETAILS For a chair that goes beyond ergonomics, one that conforms to your body and your life, take a seat with the Ergo3D. The 4D-Orbital Armrests glide and tilt to a perfect and precise position, while our unique ‘Just-For-Me’ Lumbar Support System...

I do like that, but I want something a bit more like a racing seat type chair. 

strength is most important though. I don’t want something that will break in a yesr.

Just now, BloodyHell said:

I do like that, but I want something a bit more like a racing seat type chair. 

strength is most important though. I don’t want something that will break in a yesr.

Gotta have that support for all those G-forces, are you looking for one with without a 4 point racing harness?                                                                

• Haha 1

How about one of these? They advertise on CNN so they must be good

2020_xchair_x_project_headrest_nohmt_02_
WWW.XCHAIR.COM

Note: The X-Project is normally not shown on X-Chair.com and is reserved for corporate projects on a budget. While it promises the same great quality as all X-Chair models, it does not offer Dynamic Variable Lumbar (DVL), our signature patented lumbar support, so its not offered to the public. However, due to the unique challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic, we have decided to make the X-Project broadly...

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

Max price about 350$. The woman asked what I wanted for xmas, and since my chair in my gaming room is cheap garbage, I want a new one.  I want one thats big, strong, and fairly comfortable. Nothing that reclines, preferably. 

thanks in advance!

I received a a Noble Chairs chair a couple of years ago (I think it was the Epic chair) -- at the time it came with a lumbar cushion and head cushion.  It has been very comfortable, the lumbar cushion has helped with my back, and the head cushion is perfect for me (I am about average height 6'1").  My 13 year-old, who is ~5'8", finds it comfortable as well.

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I received a a Noble Chairs chair a couple of years ago (I think it was the Epic chair) -- at the time it came with a lumbar cushion and head cushion.  It has been very comfortable, the lumbar cushion has helped with my back, and the head cushion is perfect for me (I am about average height 6'1").  My 13 year-old, who is ~5'8", finds it comfortable as well.

Can you lock the recliner function? 

If you have an office supply store near you, they more than likely will have all sorts of Steelcase and Herman Miller chairs on deep discounts.  I bought a Herman Miller Sayl chair at one in my city for around $250 with every feature outside of the chrome legs.  

5 minutes ago, vaxick said:

If you have an office supply store near you, they more than likely will have all sorts of Steelcase and Herman Miller chairs on deep discounts.  I bought a Herman Miller Sayl chair at one in my city for around $250 with every feature outside of the chrome legs.  

Office chairs are 100 times better than race style gaming chairs.