NFL Week 5 - NFL Refuses to Let COVID Dominate Their Lives

Keyser_Soze

2 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

You’re right. Only 97% win probability. 

The Chiefs offense down one score and 3.5 minutes still on the clock is plenty of time for a stop and score. I wouldn’t ever assume they are out at that point.

12 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Nah. Chargers done.

He's still playing without one of the best WRs in the game.

Man, Keyser, I don't know.  He struggled with out patterns last night and a number of simple touch throws.  

I love the guy, but jeepers...

48 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Are you excited for the bills first primetime game in x years?

FOOTBALL TUES...

...day?

Such good stuff, Keyser...Tuesday at 7 pm and next Monday at 5 pm and then they will get blamed for not being an audience draw.  

There is talk of our Seahawks game later in the year getting switched to a Wednesday at 10 am.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Bills will make it to the superbowl and no one will know how they got there!

...but...I don't think this game is going to go well tonight.  Banged up everywhere: Tre White, John Brown, Andre Roberts, Edmunds, Milano, Moss, Cody Ford.

11 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

@BuckFly the bills shit defense cost me a +12176 parlay bet by not keeping the game under 51.5 pts. 

You know what, ManU, maybe those on my Bills football boards will start to listen to me and stop saying, "Oh, everybody's defense is having problems this year!"...yeah, not everybody's defense went from 2nd to 20th in the league, and not everybody's defense went six quarters without forcing teams to punt, and not everybody's defense lost Shaq Lawson, Jordan Philips, Star Lutouliea (spelling), EJ Gaines before the start of the season, and then Tre White and Milano before last nights game, along with John Brown on offense.  This defense has continued to spiral since the off season and almost nothing but stop gaps were done, if anything, to slow it down.

I was ridiculously stunned at the cavelier takes about a Bills victory last night and received a little bit of a clown down with my, "yeah, but..." posts.  

I feel bad for you, but I did mention I didn't like this game...but the over...I mean, respectfully, that should have been obvious.