Is this what the internet used to look like?

TheShader

Hi! I'm a 19 year old YouTube vlogger(πŸ™„πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜œ)! I wanted to do a video on what the internet used to be like, and my grandpa sent me here. He said this is where he used to hang out when he was my age.

Β 

I'm still getting the hang of it. How do I upvote or like posts? I wanna heart, like, all of you but I can't find the option! There's so much good stuff here, I wanna spread the love πŸ€ͺ!

Β 

Please don't forget to like, subscribe, follow, or whatever it is you do here!Β πŸ₯³πŸ₯œπŸŒ­

• Like 3

I loved those movies! I'm glad they're getting spinoff cartoons! This is so exciting! I hope they get Jim Carrey and Ben Schwartz, it's never the same when they don't get the original actors to voice the cartoons. Looking at you, Kung Fu Panda 🐼😀

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jason said:

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

Β 

love and waffles,

Β 

~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~

OMG, Katy, you get it! Girl power, let's do this together ✊!

15 hours ago, Jason said:

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Β 

ngl I would have been all about the penguin of doom when I was 13.

On 10/7/2020 at 4:18 PM, Jason said:

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Β 

o I didn’t realize this was copypasta, I had thought you wrote it. How very disappointing.

38 minutes ago, stepee said:

Β 

o I didn’t realize this was copypasta, I had thought you wrote it. How very disappointing.

Β 

I see you're new to all this vintage internet, too! I think the two of us deserve our own Pewdiepie subpatch here 😍

13 hours ago, stepee said:

Β 

Β 

This dude has been posting here for nearly a decade and still doesn't get how a Jason post works. You're definitely the impostor.

• Sad 1