HBO Max launch date 5/27

30 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

You also have to keep in mind that many HBO Now subscribers were auto updated, and 90k obviously doesn't count them. 

This. It auto updated for a lot of people and people who are already HBO subscribers on major providers have also gotten it for free. That said, they did a TERRIBLE job marketing this thing and explaining what exactly it is and how it's different from all of the other HBO's. Also, the content on it just doesn't justify the cost. At least not for the average consumer.

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wasn't Super, at least, aired during Adult Swim? It's listed on the Adult Swim website. https://www.adultswim.com/videos/dragon-ball-super/

It’s not an Adult Swim show. It’s Funimation. ie: it also aired/airs in Nickelodean. Something like ATHF or Robot Chicken is an Adult Swim series/show.

Anime on Adult Swim is part of Toonami, anyway 

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

It’s not an Adult Swim show. It’s Funimation. ie: it also aired/airs in Nickelodean. Something like ATHF or Robot Chicken is an Adult Swim series/show.

Isn't Adult Swim just a late night programming block on Nickelodean?

52 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Is it??? I never watched it and I HAVE the DC app. I never watched the 2nd season of Titans either.

I don't know anything at all about the comic but it was interesting seeing these characters besides Cyborg i previously knew nothing about. I'm not sure how accurate the show is but i really enjoy it. Never heard of Danny the street or Flex Mentallo who definitely aren't your typical superhero characters for example.

3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I want to watch all of Veep (only watched through Season 2) and I know South Park is on HBO Max now (was on Hulu). This will likely be my next streaming service purchase as my Hulu subscription will expire soon.

South Park is still on Hulu as well :sun: