90 day fiancé

Dodger

2 hours ago, Dodger said:

This shit with Geoffrey and Varya is getting good

Yeah and Mary is actually better looking than Varya IMHO.

1 hour ago, Amazatron said:

I watch some of the clips on Youtube, mostly of this Humpty Dumpty jackhole Big Ed.

Yo Ed looks like Ram-Man from He-man.

BTW I got hooked on this show a couple of weeks ago when I started working overnights. I was always aware of it now I'm fuckin' hooked.

1 hour ago, Dodger said:

They showed a picture of the dude with a Lamborghini so if it’s his dudes fairly loaded.

That picture seemed to be from the 80's though :p I'm about to dive deep on this show and the previous seasons and spinoffs. Every once in awhile I get hooked on one of these trashy shows.

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

People who date people from other countries are fucking stupid.

I have a good friend who married a dude from The Ivory Coast... they've been married for 15 years and have two daughters so I guess it works sometimes :shrug:  They're both former models and are VERY attractive so that might have something to do with it :p

10 hours ago, Rachel said:

All people who date people from other countries are fucking stupid. No exceptions. 

and anyone who would actually move to another country to be with someone is so fucking hopelessly retarded that they should be euthanized. 

Stop talking bad about yourself. 

Oh Yeah Wow GIF by NBA

• Haha 1

Watching the Quarantine episiode and damn Fernanda made out. Got that dude to bring her over here, buy her tits and a nose job, and now she's a model in Chicago and probably has her visa situation set up well since she was married here. If any of this stuff is actually real you definitely need to be careful to make sure the other person really isn't just trying to get over here on your dime and then ditch you as soon as they don't need you anymore. 

• 3 weeks later...