I had a dream last night where there was a Sonic the Hedgehog and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles teamup movie.

Jason

It was a 90s cartoon movie I think. I don't remember a ton of other clear details about the dream other than that it was just a weird fucking dream, but that one sticks out loud and clear. That and that at one point the Turtles had these big white ape like bodies but green heads for some reason.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

• Jason changed the title to I had a dream last night where there was a Sonic the Hedgehog and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles teamup movie.
1 hour ago, Jason said:

It was a 90s cartoon movie I think. I don't remember a ton of other clear details about the dream other than that it was just a weird fucking dream, but that one sticks out loud and clear. That and that at one point the Turtles had these big white ape like bodies but green heads for some reason.

Wow cool

• 5 months later...

Last night I had an even weirder dream. There was something about this stuff they tried to stick in Geordi LaForge's eye that didn't work, and there was some kind of connection to people turning into these, like, large angry red Beebos. And then after a lot of other shit it turned into this combination tooth dream and occult thing where the dentist somehow had one chained up in her basement and was extracting something on it to fix your teeth, but it was a trap to try to get me. Something about a guy glowing green too. 

Oh and at one point in the dream I was frantically trying to get a buy order in for stock in the company that makes the stuff they tried to stick in Geordi's eye while trying to dodge the first appearance of this thing tearing through a crowd. 

• 1 year later...

I had a dream last night that involved Q snapping me into the apartment of a girl I dated for a month three years ago, and I'm trying to hide once I realize what's happening, but I get found, and also there's an animated cartoon cat who I think may have been my competition or something? I think the dream may have been about trying to have sex with her but not actually a sex dream.