Next Playstation State of Play: December 10, 6am PT

SaysWho?

15 minutes ago, Dodger said:

This is just a smaller thing like Inside Xbox Nintendo Direct and not any kind of big event where they would say anything about the PS5 right?

Welllll.... release dates for FF7R and The Last of Us Part II were revealed on SoP events, and SIE's Iron Man VR was revealed on it as well.

But for the PS5, correct, they have said no next-gen news.

Ohhh, this might be a good chance for them to finally unveil PS4 Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I have been following rumors that didn't pan out for it so I looked for a possible Sony event before the end of the year that might serve as a place to announce it, bit couldn't find any news about a Playstation Experience in December.

There have been lots of hints about it releasing relatively soon, but neither Sony or Microsoft have even officially confirmed it yet as far as I can tell.

Edit: Some rumors broke right after I posted this. Looking about 90% likely that Minecraft Bedrock is coming on Tuesday. Seems like Sony was trying to pull a "and it's available to buy now" surprise with this one. Unfortunately for them they are releasing a physical as well as digital version of the game and that's very hard to keep under wraps without a random retailer spilling the beans. In this case some careless Walmart employees put out some copies early and they got photo'd and then Best Buy's store put up an online listing for it.