Biggest. Inside Xbox. Ever. X019 - November 14th - 3PM Est

Brian

Inside Xbox returns live from London, England for the world’s largest celebration of all things Xbox. Tune in live November 14th, 2019 – 8PM GMT, 3PM ET & 12 PM PT.

FEATURING
• New Game Reveals
• News From Over 10 Xbox Game Studios Titles
• Huge Xbox Game Pass News
• Project xCloud Update
• Wasteland 3
• Microsoft Flight Simulator
• Minecraft Dungeons
• Sea of Thieves
• CrossfireX
• Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
• And so much more!

MORE ABOUT THE SHOW

Inside Xbox will welcome representatives to our stage from Rare, Obsidian, Ninja Theory, inXile, Mojang, and Xbox Global Publishing to name a few. 

The X019 celebration will continue live from London on Friday and Saturday with online programming (including panels, Let’s Play sessions, and much more) that celebrates and expands on the announcements from Thursday’s episode of Inside Xbox. Watch live this Thursday on Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, or check out highlights and the full show on-demand after it airs.

Inside Xbox is also available with American Sign Language (ASL) for the hearing-impaired, Audio Descriptions for the visually-impaired, and is subtitled in Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese and German. For more on Inside Xbox and X019, including show times and ticket, visit the Official X019 hub.

12 minutes ago, Dodger said:

And of course I have a fucking meeting when it comes on, I was going to take my lunch to watch it. Bastards. 

Microsoft has it down to a science- nay, an art- when it comes to scheduling their Inside Xbox at the most inconvenient times possible. Granted, this one is overseas, but still, an hour sooner or later for me would've been perfect. But no, I'll be listening to the stream over my ear bud instead of watching it on the big screen at home.

That said, Battletoads is apparently going to be playable and I'm praying the impressions are positive. This one needs to be good.

I will say with all this hype, we better get something good. I'm gonna need more than a 5 minute Wasteland 3 preview and 60 seconds of Halo Infinity gameplay from the "Biggest Inside Xbox Ever". I'm gonna need some new unannounced games and something new on the next console. 

34 minutes ago, Dodger said:

According to a resetera admin we're getting a new IP from Obsidian and Rare, a shadow drop, and more. 

I would think Battletoads would be a shadow drop candidate.  That game seems to have been in development forever and some people are excited for it - but it will never really be a system seller or something to build hype for.  That would be a good choice for a 'you can play today' game.

5 minutes ago, number305 said:

I would think Battletoads would be a shadow drop candidate.  That game seems to have been in development forever and some people are excited for it - but it will never really be a system seller or something to build hype for.  That would be a good choice for a 'you can play today' game.

Good call. Feels like that game has been getting talked about forever. We're definitely not getting something like Forza 8 shadow dropped or anything. 

A Battletoads shadow drop would make perfect sense; it would be a Game Pass title so no one would have a reason not to try it. 

But, it's already been listed as playable at the event, so it wouldn't be much of a shadow. Still, i wouldn't be against it. 

There's no way its gonna be a major title. Forza 8 is a no-brainer for a Scarlet launch/showcase title, and everything else is still a ways off.

Maybe that arena fighter pvp game that Ninja Theory has been working on?

I already have it but Witcher 3 coming to GP seems pretty huge for the 2 of you who haven't gotten to it yet. Also nice to see Rage 2 coming, Sadly for them I never bought it because I knew it eventually would. Great for me though. GP is becoming an insane value and almost a must have if you have an Xbox or gaming PC. 

10 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I already have it but Witcher 3 coming to GP seems pretty huge for the 2 of you who haven't gotten to it yet. Also nice to see Rage 2 coming, Sadly for them I never bought it because I knew it eventually would. Great for me though. GP is becoming an insane value and almost a must have if you have an Xbox or gaming PC. 

Hmmmm… I wonder who the other person is besides me.