College Football 2019 - The Thread of Inevitable Alabama vs Clemson Part V

Keyser_Soze

On 12/15/2019 at 7:12 AM, Biggie said:

Did he celebrate by sending out any racist Tweets?

No, he did a much more wholesome thing: he brought attention to the dire poverty of Athens County, OH, the poorest county in the state, where he comes from. A fundraiser has been started and it has raised (as of right now) almost $300k for the Athens County food pantry, a truly deserving organization (i went to college at Ohio University, which calls Athens home,and am friends with many long time Athens natives, so I'm familiar with their reputation and the good they do)

https://www.facebook.com/donate/478333129481591/10157136870442746/

21 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

No, he did a much more wholesome thing: he brought attention to the dire poverty of Athens County, OH, the poorest county in the state, where he comes from. A fundraiser has been started and it has raised (as of right now) almost $300k for the Athens County food pantry, a truly deserving organization (i went to college at Ohio University, which calls Athens home,and am friends with many long time Athens natives, so I'm familiar with their reputation and the good they do)

Crazy how most guys who got busted with old racist Tweets would have been hammered but for some reason he gets a pass.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:11 PM, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Definitely better than Peyton Manning when he won his last game at the Super Bowl.

Guy just plugged Budweiser.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:52 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

Instead Army got hammered for flashing the white power sign.

doctorwhitenationalism.png?t=D5E5B0