College Football 2019 - The Thread of Inevitable Alabama vs Clemson Part V

Keyser_Soze

3 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

This is really a fun game. 

why have I never watched college football before?

I would argue College is more fun than the pros.

In college there is more room to experiment and some players can dominate on an offense catered to that style. When they reach the pros and get into a system that doesn’t fit them they’ll look like a total bust and you might say, “What was the big deal about this guy” and I would say, “you shoulda seen him in college”

39 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

In college there is more room to experiment and some players can dominate on an offense catered to that style. When they reach the pros and get into a system that doesn’t fit them they’ll look like a total bust and you might say, “What was the big deal about this guy” and I would say, “you shoulda seen him in college”

I’ve heard a lot of people say the same thing. This game did have a different feel to it and I liked it. 

I’m gonna try to watch some next season. Sure, I’ll watch Arkansas games and probably be sad, but I don’t really feel a need to invest in a team. Besides, I didn’t go to college at UofA, so I shouldn’t have to feel like an automatic fan. 

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It's also a ton of fun watching some teams reset, seeing players come and go and how the coaches work around it with a new group of players, and watching how they evolve through the season. Even if the actual level of football isn't good, I have fun because there's such a range in team quality.

Florida is doing a lot better this year, so that's made it a ton more enjoyable for me. Their Auburn and LSU games were badass, and their Virginia win was a great cap to the season.

I was able to watch the first half of the championship game before going to bed; it was a heck of a sight.