Trump gives Muslim extremist a terrorist fist jab, says he "does things the right way"

2 hours ago, DPCyric said:

I hope no one is surprised by this because Erdogan is completely Trump's type of guy. Anyone who gets in office and praises Duterte doesn't have much further down they can sink :|

He's officially praised, at least, Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin, Rodrigo Duterte, and now Recep Erdogan. It's fucking ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

He's officially praised, at least, Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin, Rodrigo Duterte, and now Recep Erdogan. It's fucking ridiculous.

Only if you didn't already know he was a Tyrant just like the rest of them.

2 hours ago, DPCyric said:

I hope no one is surprised by this because Erdogan is completely Trump's type of guy. Anyone who gets in office and praises Duterte doesn't have much further down they can sink :|

I work with a lot of Filipino nurses and techs. It's remarkable how popular Duterte is among them. Including the young ones. They're basically applauding his slaughter of thousands of citizens without any due process. 

30 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I work with a lot of Filipino nurses and techs. It's remarkable how popular Duterte is among them. Including the young ones. They're basically applauding his slaughter of thousands of citizens without any due process. 

It’s not surprising.  Well-off suburban people love fascism

13 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

When something is normal to you someone like us demanding better standards feels weird, almost wrong to them.

The amount of people that laugh in my face at the idea we can do Medicare for All and College for All is a lot. It's like they're so used to those two systems being shitty that the idea that it could change for a lot better earns derision. Once I explain my ideas to them slowly and carefully it's like they wake up and realize just how bad it truly is in America vs. what they think America is. Same here with the Filipinos. 

20 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Oh, I know I've had a couple hit me up on dating websites and one of the first things I ask them is their opinion of Duterte... anyone who approved was an instant conversation drop :thumbdown: