Geoff 'iNcontroL' Robinson has passed away

darkness35

47 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

A "sudden illness" at 33 :(

Sounds like an undiagnosed coronary condition perhaps.

It's an interesting choice of words. A heart attack or kidney failure or something like that might have prompted a "natural causes" or as you said, an undiagnosed health issue. "Sudden illness" sounds like food poisoning or something. I don't even think flu or pneumonia works that fast, especially on a guy in his 30's.

17 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

It's an interesting choice of words. A heart attack or kidney failure or something like that might have prompted a "natural causes" or as you said, an undiagnosed health issue. "Sudden illness" sounds like food poisoning or something. I don't even think flu or pneumonia works that fast, especially on a guy in his 30's.

Bacterial meningitis can kill an otherwise healthy person within 24 hours and its symptoms look a helluva lot like the flu.

1 hour ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

Reminds me of Crusader Kings, when a character died of "natural causes" at age 23 or something.

2 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

A "sudden illness" at 33 :(

Sounds like an undiagnosed coronary condition perhaps.

He was in the ER a few weeks ago for some kind of infection in his thigh, maybe a staph infection? I watched a lot of his streams and he always made a point of getting up to walk around regularly (and encouraging his viewers to do the same) since he once had a blood clot from a long flight overseas. 

3 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

Maybe it’s the equivalent of calling a drug overdose “an unexpected, severe allergic reaction to black market medication”.