Borderlands 3 | Official Thread of Memeriffic Shlooting, update: PS5 vs Xbox Series X|S technical analyses from Digital Foundry

Mr.Vic20

• 3 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Borderlands 3 | Official Thread of Memeriffic Shlooting, update: PS5 vs Xbox Series X|S technical analyses from Digital Foundry
42 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

It took an entirely new console generation just to be able to not have to wait a quarter century for the menus to load.  It still boggles my mind Gearbox did nothing to address this issue on consoles.  Especially in a loot driven game where you do sometimes want to access your menu while the world around you does not pause.  

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

it’s no surprise Sony is hindering cross play. Even if Sony allows it, Sony imposes additional monetary compensation from the publisher for privilege. 

They have in the past but there is no indication this is the cause for this game, my gut feeling is they are but Pitchford is consistently full of shit so has not exactly a trustworthy source.

49 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

it’s no surprise Sony is hindering cross play. Even if Sony allows it, Sony imposes additional monetary compensation from the publisher for privilege. 

Does Borderlands even have MTX?  I know they had some extra currency for some cosmetics but i thought it was all earned in game.  If there are no MTX, there's no real money to be lost by Sony.  And even if there is, the MTX can not be anywhere near significant enough to care.

• 1 month later...