Trump signed letter of intent for Trump Tower Moscow project despite Giuliani insisting he didn't

Jason

4 minutes ago, sexy_shapiro said:

Amongst people like us who obsessively follow politics, yes. For the average person, I’m not sure I agree even though he did become a joke during the primary.

I get ya. I don't think he was that popular, though, even then during the primaries as his shtick became "I was the mayor on 9/11" and his weird love for Sarah Palin at the time. I think the primaries exposed his weaknesses, but even in 2006, I think a lot of Dems probably had an overall favorable view of him. That's why I mentioned 07. :p 

The intensity of people's dislike for him has totally skyrocketed, though. It's fitting: I don't think he was that popular pre-9/11, with his affair becoming public and all. He's basically as popular now as he should be and would have been had he not taken advantage of the 9/11 tragedy.

12 minutes ago, atom631 said:

Did you see the AF documentary on Showtime? It was pretty great and way deeper than I expected. 

Also - the GG Allin Documentary was good too. Pretty depressing. 

Ironically, I'm not an Agnostic Front fan or NYHC in general. It's a bit too bro for me. Just think the cover and song are funny.