Terrorist beheads father and then posts a YouTube video where he holds the severed head while ranting about the federal government.

Mohn had posted a graphic video to YouTube, the sources said, in which he displayed a severed head while ranting about the federal government and urging the U.S. Postal Service to cease operations.

In the now-removed video, he called his father a “traitor” and said he’s happy that he is dead. Mohn also said his father was a longtime federal employee, and ranted against the federal government and what he called “far-left woke mobs.” Investigators later tracked his father’s vehicle to Fort Indiantown Gap, and took Mohn into custody.

WWW.INQUIRER.COM

The man was found dead in his home in Middletown Township, and his son was arrested a few hours later, authorities said.

• Guillotine 2
  • Shocked 1

Another site shared some of the details of the video:
“During his rant, the son said many saw him as the messiah, and wanted him as president, along with urging relatives living with federal employees to murder them. He blamed the federal government for ‘woke mobs’ and migrants he claims are destroying the United States, while also rallying against ‘globalists and communists’.

The 14 minute video, appeared to be filmed in a bedroom, was posted circa Tuesday, 5.30 pm- remaining on YouTube for six hours, over 5,000 views, before eventually being taken down. Graphic footage showed Mohn holding up his father’s head in a bloodied plastic bag, saying: ‘Violence is the only solution to the federal government’s treason.’

Continued the son: ‘This is the head of Mike Mohn, a federal employee of over 20 years and my father. He is now in hell for eternity as a traitor to his country.’”

The rabbit hole these people fall down…:epilepsy:

• Confused 1

I went on a date with a girl from Levittown once… yeah, that was a disaster. We were looking for a different bar to go to and she asked about one bar down the street from us and I said it had a bad reputation. She replies, and I shit you not, “oh do a lot of black people go there?”

No, a woman got gang raped by a bunch of dude bros one NYE but it’s interesting that’s where her head went. The suburbs ladies and gentlemen.

• Sad 1