Cracked a tooth on thanksgiving.

Fizzzzle

Just now, stepee said:

I mean, it couldn’t be much worse though!

It could always be worse. The minute you think "this can't get worse" is the minute it does.

My tooth is still there, which I think is the only reason it doesn't hurt like the dickins. Hopefully it will last the weekend.

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

Yeah, well... It is what it is.

I'm tired of my teeth. I've wanted to get veneers for a long time and I haven't quite been able to make it happen.

I was so concerned about mine that I would  not go…but then the dentist was just like na all is fine. Hope it isn’t as bad as you think.

26 minutes ago, stepee said:

I was so concerned about mine that I would  not go…but then the dentist was just like na all is fine. Hope it isn’t as bad as you think.

I spent so much of my life being insecure about my teeth, then I realized nearly 100% of celebrities have fake teeth. If you're measuring your stained ass wooden cleavers against the Kardashians' pearly whites... it's because their pearly whites are fake. Not to say there's anything wrong with having fake teeth. Just saying don't feel bad about your teeth being yellow or crooked - so would theirs if they didn't get fresh veneers every few years.

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I spent so much of my life being insecure about my teeth, then I realized nearly 100% of celebrities have fake teeth. If you're measuring your stained ass wooden cleavers against the Kardashians' pearly whites... it's because their pearly whites are fake. Not to say there's anything wrong with having fake teeth. Just saying don't feel bad about your teeth being yellow or crooked - so would theirs if they didn't get fresh veneers every few years.

I kinda felt that but then they did a deep cleaning for me and it was cheap and whitened them big time. I guess I’m recommending a deep cleaning. It doesn’t feel fun but it’s cool after.

1 minute ago, stepee said:

I kinda felt that but then they did a deep cleaning for me and it was cheap and whitened them big time. I guess I’m recommending a deep cleaning. It doesn’t feel fun but it’s cool after.

It took two sessions of about 3 hours each - but it did the job and my dental covered it 

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

Look at this fucking guy over here with his big shot dental insurance. Otherwise known as Big D insurance to those in the know.

If was just what I had from my previous job I mean. Either way I don’t think it would be too much. But it’s just I always thought it was impossible to fix my teeth and didn’t know about deep cleaning. Again, not fun, but worth looking into.