Dollar stores

Remarkableriots

I was just talking with my girlfriend about these dollar stores over the weekend. I've never been to one, even though there's a Dollar Tree in town not far from me. A quick look on Google Maps makes it seem like a normal store, no photos of it trashed or anything like that. Then again, I don't live in an economically depressed area. Its right next to a McAlister's and a Helzberg Diamonds.

I don't think I've been in one since the Wii was new, and only because it was the only place to grab a drink near where I was. Lower cost never really is a better value. If you look at what you pay per unit a Dollar store is almost always way over priced compared to a grocery store. 

On 11/20/2023 at 8:09 PM, Remarkableriots said:

Literally JUST got done watching this on Max, holy fuck balls, what a clusterfuck of an organization. I mean John didn't even touch on the fact that those stock rooms are a literal fire hazard & is absolutely blocking the emergency back door in case of a fire/robbery/what have you. Egregious to be sure.