spacer.png Arizona at spacer.png Houston 10:00 AM CBS
spacer.png Tampa Bay at spacer.png San Francisco 1:05 PM FOX
spacer.png NY Jets at spacer.png Buffalo 1:25 PM CBS
spacer.png Seattle at spacer.png LA Rams 1:25 PM CBS
spacer.png Minnesota atspacer.png Denver 5:20 PM NBC
Monday, November 20
Matchup      Time (PT) TV
spacer.png Philadelphia at spacer.png Kansas City 5:15 PM ESPN

As inconsistent as this season has been at least having the two best teams play each other sounds promising.

On 11/17/2023 at 3:00 PM, Keyser_Soze said:
WWW.ESPN.COM

Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow will not play again this season due to his right wrist injury that will likely require surgery.

The way they described the injury sounds very close to my wrist injury. You can be fine one moment, next slight change in motion and you’re in a ton of pain. Like someone breaking your arm just at random times, then normal and then I was slamming the wrist to shift it back into place. Thankfully he’s much younger than I and they aren’t waiting 3+ years before fixing the injury. So I wish him the best in his recovery

6 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

My god CBS sucks. The picture quality looks like it’s from the 90s and the announcers don’t know anyone’s name. Fox >>> CBS and it’s not close. 

I've always found it the opposite of this, unless they changed something. CBS always had higher picture quality. FOX has Terry Bradshaw who can't even tell the words Browns from Bears when he's reading the highlights. Mark Sanchez calls games with some other jobber.

Moral of the story, they both suck.

57 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I've always found it the opposite of this, unless they changed something. CBS always had higher picture quality. FOX has Terry Bradshaw who can't even tell the words Browns from Bears when he's reading the highlights. Mark Sanchez calls games with some other jobber.

Moral of the story, they both suck.

Sanchez isn’t actually that bad. As for Bradshaw, I don’t think I’ve watched one of those halftime shows in at least 15 years. I think Bradshaw’s brain actually died at least 20 years ago. 

Unless you are getting the feed OTA, your picture quality could be impacted by the amount of bandwidth your cable/satellite provider grants the broadcast.

I've never noticed any significant difference in PQ between any of the networks (although I am streaming my NFL).

Quality of the commentary is highly dependent on the crew you get -- the regional guys are usually pretty bad.  Some teams seem to get the same regional crew week after week, so you may get used to hearing the same guys.