I’m in West Virginia AMA - UPDATE: I’m in Pittsburgh

stepee

Just now, Chris- said:

Have you had any pepperoni rolls yet?

I have not! Is that a thing I should try? Last night it got late by the time I got in the room so i ate at this gas station that also has surprisingly decent food called “Sheetz”. I appreciated I was able to get a hot dog (with kraut!), burger, and italian sandwich and it was all quite solid.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

I have not! Is that a thing I should try? Last night it got late by the time I got in the room so i ate at this gas station that also has surprisingly decent food called “Sheetz”. I appreciated I was able to get a hot dog (with kraut!), burger, and italian sandwich and it was all quite solid.

It's about as close to a local specialty as you can get; they're pretty good. Sheetz is also perfect for late-night eats, so good call there.

Just now, Chris- said:

It's about as close to a local specialty as you can get; they're pretty good. Sheetz is also perfect for late-night eats, so good call there.

Yeah, I seriously wish I had Sheetz as an option back home. So much variety to be able to order so late! I’ll definitely have a pepperoni roll.

54 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I've never had any food from Sheetz, not even sure what they serve, despite everyone from OH, WV, and PA, loving it.

Seems like they serve pretty much everything, and for really cheap.

36 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Are you gonna pick up some backwoods white trash slut and bang her Cali style?

yes but unfortunately cali style is something called “hover sex”, like a hover hands hug but naked

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

Seems like they serve pretty much everything, and for really cheap.

I installed the app out of curiosity and what is annoying is they don't the number of items in an order. Like, what is the difference between a bag, a cup, and a bucket of mozz sticks or chicken bites? Obviously with fries that is a small medium and large, but when it comes to easily countable items, I'd like to know how many per order.

Just now, Bacon said:

I installed the app out of curiosity and what is annoying is they don't the number of items in an order. Like, what is the difference between a bag, a cup, and a bucket of mozz sticks or chicken bites? Obviously with fries that is a small medium and large, but when it comes to easily countable items, I'd like to know how many per order.

Just go in and you can probably see!