I’m in West Virginia AMA - UPDATE: I’m in Pittsburgh

stepee

3 hours ago, stepee said:

But a lot of cute women here, is it just my imagination? It’s like grunge still exists in some areas.

There is a nice arts/culinary scene in Pittsburgh and the universities always bring in new people, so there's definitely a nice amount of diversity when it comes to individual styles.

• Hype 1

31 minutes ago, Chris- said:

There is a nice arts/culinary scene in Pittsburgh and the universities always bring in new people, so there's definitely a nice amount of diversity when it comes to individual styles.

That is a really nice way of saying yeah the women here rock

• Like 1

Fucking FINALLY on my first leg of my flight back. I won’t go so late next time, wasn’t thinking of the time change. Headed to DFW which makes me kinda sad I don’t have more time to hit up sbl.

I find I like most cities. Pittsburgh is cool and I’m looking forward to seeing more. I imagine I’ll visit around these parts about once a year or so now so I’m glad I like it and that it id so close to Wheeling.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Yeah, the one I have is pretty comfortable; it looks like this:

afo%20light.jpg

It inserts into your shoe, then the top part secures around your calf (right below the knee).

Man, I didn’t even know my options are so thank you very much. Now I can have something to point to when I visit the doctor. I really really hate how it feels when I stumble.

1 minute ago, Chris- said:

I think mine is made of carbon fiber, but I'm sure you can get a brace without metal if that's what you want or need.

I was only asking because airports make me nervous. Seriously this is helpful to get started, so thank you very much.

• Hugs 1

@stepee Yeah Global Entry is the shit. It costs $100 for five years or something. To expand a bit on what @Brian was saying: The government does some background checks on you (and you do a short, easy interview) to make sure you're not a national security threat, and once approved, you get speedier entry into the country from abroad. In addition to speedier entry from abroad though, you also get a "known traveler number" which you can enter in when buying domestic flights, and it pretty much guarantees you'll be TSA Pre, again meaning shorter lines, not having to take off your shoes or pull out your electronics, etc. 

• Hype 1

49 minutes ago, Nokra said:

@stepee Yeah Global Entry is the shit. It costs $100 for five years or something. To expand a bit on what @Brian was saying: The government does some background checks on you (and you do a short, easy interview) to make sure you're not a national security threat, and once approved, you get speedier entry into the country from abroad. In addition to speedier entry from abroad though, you also get a "known traveler number" which you can enter in when buying domestic flights, and it pretty much guarantees you'll be TSA Pre, again meaning shorter lines, not having to take off your shoes or pull out your electronics, etc. 

Thank you!! I’m just new to this all so love this.

• Halal 1