Question for the lurkers

stepee

So, here’s a question I thought of for those with accounts here that never actually really post:

Are any of you single attractive women, between the ages of 30-45, with no children, a steady source of income, and looking for men for a committed relationship?

If so I may be able to assist in matching you up with someone here, just let me know! 

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

On 8/20/2023 at 8:26 PM, stepee said:

So, here’s a question I thought of for those with accounts here that never actually really post:

Are any of you single attractive women, between the ages of 30-45, with no children, a steady source of income, and looking for men for a committed relationship?

If so I may be able to assist in matching you up with someone here, just let me know! 

Episode 4 Reaction GIF by Law & Order

On 8/20/2023 at 6:26 PM, stepee said:

I'm two of those things. I'll let you guess which.

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

No I’m not. 

What did you say above?

About this 55 yr old who won't leave me alone and I asked for your contact information just playing. She messages me every day and I don't see a way to block her.

I'm still chatting with this 36 yr old who is close by to me who is pretty. I'm taking it slow with her but my goal is to get into a relationship before I move out so that I can move in with her. We shall see. She is in the marines.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

About this 55 yr old who won't leave me alone and I asked for your contact information just playing. She messages me every day and I don't see a way to block her.

I'm still chatting with this 36 yr old who is close by to me who is pretty. I'm taking it slow with her but my goal is to get into a relationship before I move out so that I can move in with her. We shall see. She is in the marines.

Make sure she doesn’t believe in God and is a soulless wench bound for hell.