What TV do you game on? Are you happy with it?

Nokra

7 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

@Nokra

You messed up by jumping on that G3. This 110” micro led can be had for 10% off msrp if you ask customer service for a discount: 

MICRO_LED.JPG
WWW.SAMSUNG.COM

Discover the latest features and innovations available in the 110" Class MICRO LED Samsung (2022).

@Mr.Vic20 @stepee

brb, returning to Best Buy...

• Sicko Sherman 1

On 7/18/2023 at 11:38 AM, Mr.Vic20 said:

All y'all are always @ me about pricey things, but I'm still proudly rocking a LG C9! :sun:

Ryan McCaffrey at @IGN.com { Just say'in this because even 5 years+ LG series TV's hold their own against newer Versions } has an LGC9 and he plays Videogames for a living! The LGC series are just incredible TV's. I was so happy bit the bullet and upgraded my Samsung Q8FN in my gaming room to a LGCX and my Samsung NU8000 to dream LGC1 83" TV! These TV's drop in price fairly quickly and TV's like the LGC1 65" can be found for sub $1500 and that's a stunning TV for the price. I really wish I had gone with the LGCX 77" in the Gameroom but it's that sacrifice that allowed me to get the 83" C1 for the Home Theater room!

Side note: Just had a few friends over for a BBQ and some alcohol { LOL...some! } and then watched John Wick 4 HD Bluray and It was an amazing ACTION experience. I bought it day one HD Bluray but hadn't seen it yet. Though I'm WAY WAY a bigger sound neard than picture/graphics this movie's Atmos mix was pretty HOUSE rumbling. These TV's deliver the specs for your dollar. Ever since the LGCX {Maybe C9 does too?} was rocking 4 HDMI 2.1 ports when the entire industry was skimping on this feature with Maybe 1, I went to The LC side over My then preference of Samsung. I'm sure Sony's outings are great but are always over priced to me when holding back on things like ALL Ports supporting 2.1. Can't go wrong with any LGCseries TV from C9-now

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1

• 2 weeks later...

75" Sammy QN90 for the PS5, paired of course with the Sony HT-A7000 along with the Sony surrounds and sub. Absolutely awe inspiring sound for something thats wireless and a soundbar. Puts my samsung soundbar, sub and surrounds in the living room to shame.