So what's up with the aliens in Vegas?

Derek

I'm sure you've all heard the story and watched the body cam footage by now. Elaborate hoax or definitive evidence of extra terrestrials? I'm still skeptical and until an actual alien comes down and anally probes me, I will remain so.

On 6/10/2023 at 1:45 AM, Derek said:

I'm sure you've all heard the story and watched the body cam footage by now. Elaborate hoax or definitive evidence of extra terrestrials? I'm still skeptical and until an actual alien comes down and anally probes me, I will remain so.

Funny how photos of aliens and big foot common when like 98 people had film cameras. Now everyone has a camera in their phone and it's radio silence.....

• True 1
  • Halal 1

42 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Funny how photos of aliens and big foot common when like 98 people had film cameras. Now everyone has a camera in their phone and it's radio silence.....

Or it’s filmed on a tamagotchi for some reason.

• True 2

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I love the skepticism in here. We're definitely the only intelligent life in the entire galaxy...

:lol:

Right? There’s obviously intelligent life out there. They have the technology to come to our planet virtually undetected. And then they… just kinda poke around in the suburbs for a minute and vanish again? 

I’ve always liked the idea that a far superior alien race visits Earth with plans to take it over, but once they get here, they realize humans would just be too much of a hassle to enslave, and we’ve already ruined the planet enough that it’s not even worth mining for resources. 

• Guillotine 1

They aren't here to take over in anyway. They actually love and support us. A few different species of Aliens don't but just watch a few really good testimonials at YouTube. The shit is absolutely real and the people I watched were telling the truth. 

29 minutes ago, best3444 said:

They aren't here to take over in anyway. They actually love and support us. A few different species of Aliens don't but just watch a few really good testimonials at YouTube. The shit is absolutely real and the people I watched were telling the truth. 

You’re absolutely right. I should have done my research before posting. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

Right? There’s obviously intelligent life out there. They have the technology to come to our planet virtually undetected. And then they… just kinda poke around in the suburbs for a minute and vanish again? 

I’ve always liked the idea that a far superior alien race visits Earth with plans to take it over, but once they get here, they realize humans would just be too much of a hassle to enslave, and we’ve already ruined the planet enough that it’s not even worth mining for resources. 

They fly all the way here to turn their lights on and off, make patterns in our crops, kill some cattle and leave for damn near a century now cause… reasons?

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You're just a smart ass, honestly. I thought you were a very nice guy who was pretty intelligent but not anymore. You're just really depressing and sad.

Smart ass, sad, depressing… yeah no argument. That’s kinda my whole thing (certainly not intelligent). 

4 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

Smart ass, sad, depressing… yeah no argument. That’s kinda my whole thing (certainly not intelligent). 

I know you accept what you posted which makes it all the more sad. Just don't die a virgin. TRY to have sex with a female at some point before it's over.

44 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I know you accept what you posted which makes it all the more sad. Just don't die a virgin. TRY to have sex with a female at some point before it's over.

…let’s get this thread back on track and talk more about people visited by angels  aliens.

On 6/11/2023 at 10:19 AM, TUFKAK said:

They fly all the way here to turn their lights on and off, make patterns in our crops, kill some cattle and leave for damn near a century now cause… reasons?

Interstellar drunken cow tipping.