stepee is a criminal

stepee

I stole some small items when I was a teenager from toys r us and used to check caps of sodas for winning prizes then take the caps. I never had the nerve to do anything big and it didn’t last long because anything I had the nerve to steal wasn’t worth the nerves required to even do that. Then I remember a friend whose idea it was in the first place and was saying how easy it is to do got in trouble because he got caught trying to steal a laptop and that was the end of my criminal career.

Beyond that I smoked a lot of pot before it was legal, drank underage, public intoxication plenty, sold liquor to minor while being a minor. I think mushrooms are still illegal? I have some pills I do sometimes . I used to pirate pc games and still download roms of stuff as if they are simply free cuz like whatever.

What crimes have you committed?

• Haha 2

Dude I just recently discovered you can just steal shit from grocery stores. Not a cart load of shit mind you, but like chuck a bag of jerky and some snackies in the bag in the self check out line and no one notices. Or if they do notice, they don't care.

I wouldn't do that to my local corner store, but Kroger throws more food away in a day than I eat in an entire year, so... fuck 'em. Lifetime supply of beef jerky for free.99

• Sicko 1
  • Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

One summer, I was either really excited about leaving work or I had a gpu down my pants. 

Wait did you steal a GPU or was that somehow a euphemism for shitting yourself? Shitting yourself is ony illegal in very specific, public circumstances, but if you managed to brown your britches in a way that you think a judge would you guilty of a crime, then... I'm impressed.

Fucked at least 20-25 prostitutes in 2010 or so. It was every weekend I'd call this number and you litteraly could order any type of girl you wanted. I spent $100 for 2 hours and I did whatever I wanted. I mean I was obviously an alcoholic at this stage and was extremely reckless and it was dangerous. So many fucked up things could have happened making those calls and having sex with that many of girls. I got tested for HIV after I was done with that game. I had no STDs either.

It's really gross looking back but I was lead by alcohol. :(

Don't look at me like I'm a monster! 

Just now, stepee said:

Ain’t nothing wrong with it as long as you didn’t treat  them poorly!

Oh, I was extremely professional and kind. I would shower up and actually dress nice for the arrivals. Lol, my twin brother didn't want anything do with it so he'd lock himself in his room while I was being a sleeze ball. 😄 

• Halal 1

My main gaming computers for about 10 years were a Commodore 64 and then a Commodore Amiga.  I purchased 2 games during those 10 years.

I did have a kickass USRobotics HST 14.4 modem though.

Other than that, the typical stupid teenager stuff like speeding and drinking (I have never driven faster than 230 km/h on a public roadway).

I once accidentally bought the pan and scan version of Lost in Translation, Walmart wouldn’t take it back because it was opened, so I went back and opened up a wide screen copy and walked out with the disc in my pocket.

4 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Wait did you steal a GPU or was that somehow a euphemism for shitting yourself? Shitting yourself is ony illegal in very specific, public circumstances, but if you managed to brown your britches in a way that you think a judge would you guilty of a crime, then... I'm impressed.

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

I tried to sneak a few marbles into (what I thought would be tight enough) waist band of my shorts. I was slightly hunched over walking out with the 2-3 loose marbles I saw outside its packaging beside the register. They fell out when I got outside and then I got the scolding of a life time. I’ve run a couple red lights by accident (either by sneezing or coughing fit) I too bought weed before it was legal, and buy seeds NOT as souvenirs like the sites advertise them as. Plus I grow more than the 4 legal plants I’m allowed because I’m too poor to register for a medical grow licence. 

4 hours ago, stepee said:

ice cream story please 

My mom ran the school Market Day program, which was in the church basement (also the school cafeteria), so I often had my run of the place. The kitchen had one of those branded ice cream freezers, and one Saturday during Market Day I was unsupervised and randomly decided to unplug it. It was like April or May at that point, and the next Monday they announced there would be no ice cream for the rest of the year because someone unplugged the freezer and ruined it all. I didn't really have a motive other than 'fuck them kids'. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1
  • Halal 1

41 minutes ago, Chris- said:

My mom ran the school Market Day program, which was in the church basement (also the school cafeteria), so I often had my run of the place. The kitchen had one of those branded ice cream freezers, and one Saturday during Market Day I was unsupervised and randomly decided to unplug it. It was like April or May at that point, and the next Monday they announced there would be no ice cream for the rest of the year because someone unplugged the freezer and ruined it all. I didn't really have a motive other than 'fuck them kids'. 

1 hour ago, Chris- said:

fucking lmao for real, that is amazing