PC Community Thread

stepee

Much better lighting + fan cable solution. Also runs off a single 8pin PCIE cable and single usb 2.0 header so you won’t need to run multiple sata power or usb header cables. It’s similar to lian li’s solution. No way in hell I’m rebuying all my fans + AIO, but future purchases are a lock

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Price should be the same, it's going to replace all current ones.

We'll see.  I know they just did a mild refresh on their ML fans, so I wouldn't expect them to go away.  I'm expecting these to come with a price premium from Corsair (to cover the cost of the included microcontroller, temperature sensors and extra RGB).

29 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

We'll see.  I know they just did a mild refresh on their ML fans, so I wouldn't expect them to go away.  I'm expecting these to come with a price premium from Corsair (to cover the cost of the included microcontroller, temperature sensors and extra RGB).

The fan tech is the same, this is a new connection method.

NVIDIA-Introduces-G-Sync-ULMB-2-Revoluti
TCITNEWS.COM

NVIDIA has unveiled its latest innovation, G-Sync Ultra Low Motion Blur (ULMB) 2, marking the second generation of technology specifically designed to minimize motion blur in competitive games

New GSync reduces motion blur

Soon, modern TVs and monitors will be almost as good as CRTs from 25 years ago

:sickos:

3 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

As long as you ignore their small size, low refresh rates and geometry issues.

80hz-100hz refresh rates don’t matter when it’s 1:1 response time lol. No geometry issues on my old GDM FW900. Color accuracy was better than my Panny Plasma or OLED :p 

Just now, Spork3245 said:

80hz-100hz refresh rates don’t matter when it’s 1:1 response time lol. No geometry issues on my old GDM FW900. Color accuracy was better than my Panny Plasma or OLED :p 

You were lucky then.  I've never seen a CRT with perfect geometry/convergence in the corners.

8 hours ago, Spork3245 said:
NVIDIA-Introduces-G-Sync-ULMB-2-Revoluti
TCITNEWS.COM

NVIDIA has unveiled its latest innovation, G-Sync Ultra Low Motion Blur (ULMB) 2, marking the second generation of technology specifically designed to minimize motion blur in competitive games

New GSync reduces motion blur

So if you have motion blur set on in the game will it reduce that motion blur? 🤔

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

So if you have motion blur set on in the game will it reduce that motion blur? 🤔

I’m 100% sure you’re joking, but this is a tech that essentially removes blur from the display panel caused by pixel response times and screen latency, not what’s being rendered. With this tech everything will essentially look as clean as an OLED in terms of motion clarity.

corsair-social-default-image.jpg
WWW.CORSAIR.COM

Discover the new standard for luxury, performance, and customization with CORSAIR DOMINATOR TITANIUM.

Corsair’s new ram has replaceable/customizable heatsink tops, and you’ll be able to 3D print your own. This is similar to their Elite Cappelix AIOs with the changeable faces for different designs.

On 5/31/2023 at 12:48 AM, Spork3245 said:

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/91653/msis-new-gaming-slim-range-for-the-geforce-rtx-40-series-cuts-down-gpu-sizes/index.html

I’m very curious how much these slimmed down models will affect the insane cooling of the 4090 and 4080.

I hope they keep it as monsters next gen with the cooling, I love never even thinking about the gpu temp

My laptop missed delivery yesterday because they couldn’t figure it out probably because of the gate and now it’s saying by 9pm today so I’m not hopeful they won’t just see the gate and keep driving again.

I think I’m going to just start leaving everything at the nearest fedex/ups location. It’s not about the time delay it’s about not wanting to stay at home all day waiting for nothing. They don’t pay attention to signature required so they’ll just leave whatever in front of my door.

Nm laptop delivered. It’s a really nice size for me. It’s loud. I can’t imagine it would work for someone who doesn’t live alone/always have a fan on. The micro led screen still seems super bright to me even though it’s only 600nit. Haven’t messed with any settings really yet but I got 75fps on the Cyberpunk benchmark with everything maxed out path tracing rt on at the native 1600p. I’m pretty happy with that!

• Halal 2

One of the reasons I wanted to try a gaming laptop again was also because I had a feeling 4000 series with dlss3 would be a fantastic for laptops getting that extra power that doesn’t hurt the power budget. Not disappointed so far! That definitely seems when this is the closest to my desktop, I’m going to have to up my PureDark monthly donation to make sure those dlss3 patches keep coming. 

And this should be pretty close actually to a regular 4080 laptop because it’s really restrained since it’s a 14” and those I’ve seen close to just 2k. That boost to the laptop cpu is just so huge. 

• Halal 1