Official World Cup 2022 thread cuz someone has to make it.

Zaku3

2 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

LMAO Alvarez just could not be stopped. Every single one of those defenders goofed up too. 

His own teammate drew players into the line he was running 😂 Great effort

10 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Without needing "Divine Intervention" :p

I think he is refering to him breaking the entire English team and scoring.

Can't determine how much of that goal was skill, players not being as good as modern day players are on average, and cocaine.

22 minutes ago, sblfilms said:
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
GRANTWAHL.SUBSTACK.COM

First and foremost, on behalf of myself and our family, I want to express our deepest gratitude for the outpouring of support, love, and sympathy from around the world...

I'm just glad her and Grant's brother can find some peace with this rather than their initial emotional (and justified) concerns about him being targeted. I rewatched Good Rivals the other day just to see Grant again. Still sad about it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

One of my aunts experienced that a couple of years ago and they attempted to "air ambulance" her from Trinidad to Miami for surgery.

There simply wasn't enough time to save her.

Yeah, I true aortic aneurysm is almost 100% fatal; every time I have a patient that survived one it was always a lower grade tear.

Had one code in Baltimore where doing compressions the patient would be talking, stop he’d code again. No vascular surgeon was available so we basically had to tell them as soon as we stop compressions they will die and he’s going to bleed out very soon. One of those things you never forget.

3 hours ago, unogueen said:

As a citizen of argentina I hate the people with all the violence they gave me. The pueblos are cool tho. My first 'woke' moment was an early teacher who flaunted that the land was a legacy of bones. I want them to bare the bones of the french.

I very much appreciate your posts