Update: Horizon Zero Dawn remake/remaster is in development for the PS5, information is part of a leaked document of several unannounced SIE projects

Commissar SFLUFAN

6 hours ago, best3444 said:

You're not missing anything believe me.

If someone is a big fan of third person open world action adventure games then I feel that they would be missing out on an experience that they might really enjoy by not playing this game, but if they’re not then maybe not so much.

1 hour ago, ShreddieMercuryRising said:

this is one of the most bizarrely overrated games from recent years past.  It is painfully dull.

Overrated? Yes. Bizarrely so? No. I personally think that it’s a really good game, but not as good as it’s been made out to be. It can be dull at times, but it can also be exciting at times as well. I found it entertaining most of the time, but there are times when it drags a bit as well which is to be expected from a game of its size and scope in terms of world and content.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I started over too... still haven't beat it :p

Well I started over early tonight and played 4 hours. I really enjoyed it and I just accept the fact that I don't like Aloy but the game is too good not to play. She just talks to much to herself and repeats a lot of shit. She is just annoying to me. 

The gameplay and the other characters are good, though. It doesn't hurt that the game is absolutely gorgeous looking, too. 

I really enjoyed my 4 hours tonight and I'm pretty confident I'll beat this before GOW Raganock. I can't afford any games at the moment anyway so this will be the game I focus on until GOW.

• Halal 1

56 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Well I started over early tonight and played 4 hours. I really enjoyed it and I just accept the fact that I don't like Aloy but the game is too good not to play. She just talks to much to herself and repeats a lot of shit. She is just annoying to me. 

The gameplay and the other characters are good, though. It doesn't hurt that the game is absolutely gorgeous looking, too. 

I really enjoyed my 4 hours tonight and I'm pretty confident I'll beat this before GOW Raganock. I can't afford any games at the moment anyway so this will be the game I focus on until GOW.

Maybe I should focus on this next. Just finsihed Saints Row tonight and I have a week before Gotham Knights hits.

13 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Maybe I should focus on this next. Just finsihed Saints Row tonight and I have a week before Gotham Knights hits.

Well it will take 30-50 hours to beat Forbidden West. I won't be able to afford Gotham but I really want that, too. I'll buy that in December.