Vampire Survivors: Emergency Meeting DLC feat. Among Us - Coming 18th December to PC & Xbox

Brian

1 minute ago, Brian said:

Bought it and got to lvl 41 with the second character after a few games. This game is a lot of fun. Are you suppose to unlock the power ups or is that the easy mode?

You mean paying for more health etc? I think that’s part of the mechanics, earning coins for those.

3 hours ago, Brian said:

Bought it and got to lvl 41 with the second character after a few games. This game is a lot of fun. Are you suppose to unlock the power ups or is that the easy mode?

Not an easy mode. The power ups are part of the design and will be important for some of the harder unlock challenges.

On 10/8/2022 at 10:01 AM, Kal-El814 said:

Had a run with evolved whip, santa water, bible, magic want, and knife, with a laurel at a high level. Everything melted until I hit 30 min and the grim reaper showed up and KO'd me. What a game.

I’ve gotten several minutes in against them before, as they get slowed down by attacks and I run in circles. 
I don’t believe they are killable. 

Anybody have a recommendation for something else similar to this? I have really enjoyed having this on the Deck. Usually take it in the car with me and if I have a little time before a meeting, I do a quick run.

I don’t know of any other similar games but I am sure there are plenty. A game I will say you could look into that will give you a similar vibe is Loop Hero. EGS gave it away for free at one point. I have not yet played it on Deck so I can’t vouch for its performance. Compatibility is not verified. @stepee you play Loop Hero on Deck?

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Anybody have a recommendation for something else similar to this? I have really enjoyed having this on the Deck. Usually take it in the car with me and if I have a little time before a meeting, I do a quick run.

You could always play Hentai Survivors https://store.steampowered.com/app/2138510/Hentai_Survivors/

1 hour ago, Brian said:

I don’t know of any other similar games but I am sure there are plenty. A game I will say you could look into that will give you a similar vibe is Loop Hero. EGS gave it away for free at one point. I have not yet played it on Deck so I can’t vouch for its performance. Compatibility is not verified. @stepee you play Loop Hero on Deck?

Never tried it! But it looks like it runs fine: https://www.protondb.com/app/1282730

Apparently there is a linux native version that doesn’t work, so force compatibility to proton experimental and that will bypass and play the Windows version via proton. 

I also recommend keeping that site handy as the Steam ratings are wayyyyyy behind and this will show you tricks for some games that need them.

I got the scroll of morbane which opens the secret menu revealing that there are a fuck ton of secrets to complete in this game that I didn't know about!

Aside from the secrets, most of my remaining "unlocks" though are just "get to level 99 with character x" and a few survive for 31 minutes since I only played a build for death on the first level (when I also murdered him). Pretty sure at this point the remaining unlocks will be pretty easy and just a matter of doing them one by one.

On 10/22/2022 at 4:25 PM, legend said:

When you get the final fireworks that released with 1.0, they give you *a lot* of money :p I'm not even sure what to do with it. All characters I've found are unlocked and I have all power ups (except the curse one deliberately)

Buy eggs from the merchant for permanent stat boosts?