More censorship on college campuses

5 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Urban who? Never heard of the guy

I like how @Chris- gave you a :guillotine: for this, as if we all should know. :p I also have no idea who this is and as soon as I saw the first sentence of his Wikipedia entry that says "Urban Frank Meyer III (born July 10, 1964) is an American football coach.", this was my reaction:

NSFW

FbYzQrE.gif

1 hour ago, Nokra said:

I like how @Chris- gave you a :guillotine: for this, as if we all should know. :p I also have no idea who this is and as soon as I saw the first sentence of his Wikipedia entry that says "Urban Frank Meyer III (born July 10, 1964) is an American football coach.", this was my reaction:

NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

I am very into college football and I too, like @b_m_b_m_b_m, have never heard of this guy. Honestly sounds made up

All you need to know is that after the 2010 season that Ohio State had to vacate the national championship because of recruiting violations, Urban Meyer swooped in the next year with his own recruiting violations to have an undefeated season, but since Ohio State are such big cheaters they were ineligible for bowl games that season

8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

All you need to know is that after the 2010 season that Ohio State had to vacate the national championship because of recruiting violations, Urban Meyer swooped in the next year with his own recruiting violations to have an undefeated season, but since Ohio State are such big cheaters they were ineligible for bowl games that season

Excuse me it was the next two years undefeated

• Sicko 1