What the hell happened to Amazon Prime video user interface?

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

Amazon Prime Video was never not broken and ugly and worthless. You might be like one of three people on this planet that thought the old interface was sufficient.

not saying it wasn't ugly, but I at least got used to it and knew where everything was....what is odd is that this time when I signed on the old interface is back

4 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

not saying it wasn't ugly, but I at least got used to it and knew where everything was....what is odd is that this time when I signed on the old interface is back

There are a lot of streaming services out there. You're better than this. Don't ever feel like you have to settle.

4 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

My biggest gripe with any interface is Disney+ and how they handle "Continue Watching." Instead of popping you back into an episode and then having a regular interface...it somehow is a different player/UI, and if you select Continue Watching you cannot change episodes. Very annoying.

Disney+ and Apple TV+ both have this shitty horizontal scroll to see more episodes in a season and you can only see a handful of episodes at a time. Not terrible for new stuff that's 6-10 episodes a season but it's pretty fucking miserable on old stuff with 26 episodes a season.

3 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

The amazon UI looks like a Plex fork someone rendered in 480p for a computer science class they failed.

It also seems to be organized by someone that broke all their Plex tags.

Seriously, the only people that do it worse is Crunchyroll and their insistence to treat each language like a separate season and don't provide same language subtitles.

• 3 weeks later...