What are your plans for Labor Day?

Biggie

Having Monday off is such a great feeling and fall is right around the corner. The best 4 months of the year are upon us! September, October, November, and December. Today I’m going to just relax, play some video games and have dinner with the fam. Then tonight maybe throw back a beer or two and watch Virginia Tech vs. Florida State. What say U?

Yeah I'm moving like a couple miles away to where my dad used to live.

The spot I'm in got sold and I was told Friday I have till Tuesday to get out. I spent all weekend moving, just a couple of things left and I'm gone. However, when I went to get internet from spectrum it said a technician had to come set it up, but really what do they have to set up? I had internet there already. So I'm going to try to call them when tomorrow or something.

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeah I'm moving like a couple miles away to where my dad used to live.

The spot I'm in got sold and I was told Friday I have till Tuesday to get out. I spent all weekend moving, just a couple of things left and I'm gone. However, when I went to get internet from spectrum it said a technician had to come set it up, but really what do they have to set up? I had internet there already. So I'm going to try to call them when tomorrow or something.

That doesn't seem like it's legal, to give you just a couple days' notice.  :s 

As to the topic, it's not a holiday here in Germany, so it'll be just another day. :daydream:

2 minutes ago, Nokra said:

That doesn't seem like it's legal, to give you just a couple days' notice.  :s

Well they've been trying to sell the place for months but the park owner has been less than cooperative so I guess he finally caved, so it's not "a couple of days" notice really but more like "hey it actually is going to happen now" notice. :p

my plan was to do a little swimming in the pool and drink a few IPAs, and I achieved that. However I drank too many IPAs, finished up with a stout and cigar and proceeded to get absolutely fucking shitfaced to the point where I passed out next to my pool. Got up to puke and sharded a little as I was heaving. This was not in the plan. 

• Haha 2