Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Akuma Gameplay" trailer

Keyser_Soze

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Biggie said:

After playing the Tekken 8 demo I got the itch to redownload Street Fightet 6

I tried to return to the game back during that chipotle thing but it had been so long I forgot how to play so I didn't stick with it long. I do want to return to it, in fact I did so today, trying AKI out which I missed out on when she first released. In any case I do want to come back to it more regularly.

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I tried to return to the game back during that chipotle thing but it had been so long I forgot how to play so I didn't stick with it long. I do want to return to it, in fact I did so today, trying AKI out which I missed out on when she first released. In any case I do want to come back to it more regularly.

I forgot also so I switch to modern controls like a bitch

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

But to be honest I love Tekken and in my opinion its sooo much better than Street Fighter

Street Fighter will always be my favorite, I think it’s probably not possible for me to like another fighter more at this point (though bring back Alpha or at least make SF7 look like it!).

I don’t really consider SF and Tekken direct competitors still though since I separate 3D and 2D fighters though I realize that distinction is less these days. I also mostly checked out of Tekken after Tekken 3, which was amazing, really only due to being drawn into Soup Calibur instead.

But everything I’ve seen of T8 since the initial reveal and then seeing how content rich it was and now trying the demo, I’m so pumped to get back into it. 

I see the typo above before posting this but I’m leaving it in.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I saw the clip with Yor vs Chun-Li. She's really a perfect match for Street Fighter even if she's more of a deadly assassin. Still, she can totally wreck a car with her bare hands, so SF checks out.

4 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I saw the clip with Yor vs Chun-Li. She's really a perfect match for Street Fighter even if she's more of a deadly assassin. Still, she can totally wreck a car with her bare hands, so SF checks out.

Who knew she played exactly like Juri? :p

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "SPY x FAMILY CODE: White Collaboration" trailer
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Street Fighter 6 has surpassed 3 million copies sold! To celebrate this milestone, we're giving all players three free commemorative in-game items! Check the in-game News section to get yours! Winner of Best Fighting Game at The Game Awards, Street Fighter 6 represents the next evolution of the Street Fighter™ series with new game modes including the single-player World Tour and the Battle Hub where players gather and...

3 Million copies sold which is actually very good. Street Fighter IV has sold 3.5 lifetime so SF6 should be able to easily pass that.

• Like 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Ed" teaser trailer
  • 2 weeks later...

None of you are playing this anymore, probably, but they have this new feature going that tracks your stats, almost like a dotabuff type site but Capcom is hosting it. If you sign up you can play this tamagotchi minigame and the monster you raise can be used as a sticker in the game! :o

WELCOME | Buckler's Boot Camp | STREET FIGHTER 6 | CAPCOM

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

None of you are playing this anymore, probably, but they have this new feature going that tracks your stats, almost like a dotabuff type site but Capcom is hosting it. If you sign up you can play this tamagotchi minigame and the monster you raise can be used as a sticker in the game! :o

Funny you say that. I’m enjoying Tekken 8 so much I was going to redownload SF6. 

• Hype 1

5 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I play a few matches here and there. I would like to keep my baseline combos in muscle memory and then get back into it more seriously here and there. 

• Halal 1

11 hours ago, Biggie said:

Funny you say that. I’m enjoying Tekken 8 so much I was going to redownload SF6. 

6 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

I play a few matches here and there. I would like to keep my baseline combos in muscle memory and then get back into it more seriously here and there. 

I went back a couple of times to try AKI but I don't think my brain is cut out for it. :p

14 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If you sign up you can play this tamagotchi minigame and the monster you raise can be used as a sticker in the game! :o

Man WTF. I left this thing alone for 12 hours and when I come back it's dead and surrounded by piles of shit!

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Street Fighter 6 (PlayStation consoles/Xbox Series/PC) - "Ed" gameplay trailer

Ok I didn’t give the World Tour mode enough time before. It’s kind of incredible. I didn’t realize the city was that big and that there will be other locations - I thought it was much smaller in scope. There’s so many activities and things to do it’s really kind of an open world Beat ‘em up but with Street Fighter moves and also traditional Street Fighting matches. I’m getting over not being able to play as an actual Street Fighter and really starting to appreciate the depth of customization it offers.

Just beat the first tournament!

• True 1
  • Hype 1

FINALLY unlocked a fireball last night - I got hella mentors now.

I guess Metro is actually the only real large explorable area like I originally thought. The other locations seem to be little one screen slightly more explorable versions of the regular stages, which is neat in its own right. Also now that I’m meeting so many of the actual cast it feels more like a real SF story mode. I got a ninja outfit so now I’m just a Ninja character which I like. 

So crazy we got fighting games like this and Tekken 8 within a year. I hope for their sake that Mk2 wasn’t already in development before seeing these - the standard has been raised.

• 2 weeks later...