What's something you do that makes people go "...eh?"

Fizzzzle

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

this all sounds great 🤷‍♀️

Sliced tomatoes with a pinch of salt is an excellent snack. They practically gush when you eat them. Then again, if the whole gushing thing is why you don't like eating tomatoes in the first place, then... Tajin basically does the same thing but with more flavor, it's dope.

13 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Well I can't really think of anything that stands out besides my more liberal friends not understanding why I carry a gun everyday even though there have been a crazy amount of car jackings in this city in the last year, literally 100+ in the last two months.

dEfUnD tHe PoLiCe

1 hour ago, BlueAngel said:

Well I can't really think of anything that stands out besides my more liberal friends not understanding why I carry a gun everyday even though there have been a crazy amount of car jackings in this city in the last year, literally 100+ in the last two months.

And how many carjackers have you pointed a gun at?

16 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

10 hours ago, BlueAngel said:

Philly. 

@Greatoneshere you said in the Raid thread that Philly isn’t a shithole but here is a guy walking around Philly with a gun ready to shoot carjackers.