If you could erase one game from your memory and then replay it fresh, which would you choose?

gamer.tv

4 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

YOU MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH 

Yup. GameCube was an amazing console imo. I absolutely loved it with a handful of great games. The Switch and GameCube are two of my favorite Nintendo consoles ever released. SNES is up there but I never invested a lot of time with that console.

• Like 1

Two more I'd add, though Metroid Prime is still my top.

Super Mario RPG - There's so many small secret bits in it.  It'd be cool to go back with no memory of anything, to be surprised by everything.
To the Moon - I liked the mention of Life is Strange earlier, and this is at least as deserving.  One of a kind game.

I love this topic. Some great selections from everyone!

For me, I think it's got to be Skies of Arcadia.

Even though I've played this over a half-dozen times over the years (and gone through partial playthroughs in-between), just becoming so immersed in the world that is Arcadia, the story, the characters, and simply the overall feel of the game. While there are some gameplay elements that have become a little dated, the game itself is still highly playable today. It's an example of a classic JRPG that does not require a remaster/remake ala FF7R to be playable for the modern era.