Remember those mysterious seeds sent through Amazon from China? The cause was absolute consumer idiocy, not conspiracy

original.jpg
WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

Why did so many Americans receive strange packages they didn’t think they’d ordered?

It wasn't brushing (replacing expensive orders with something cheap to scam people), and it wasn't biological warfare. It was...people forgetting that they had ordered seeds. I'm serious:

The reporter discovered that one of the people whose experience provided the strongest indication of brushing had actually ordered seeds during the start of the pandemic as a hobby and forgot about them due to the stress of what was going on that year; the seeds remained stuck in transit for months because of Chinese pandemic lockdowns. The reporter then reached out to other recipients, and discovered that basically everyone who cooperated with him by looking at their Amazon history had orders for seeds in their order history, dated to about the same time.

It's just that nobody knew the seeds were sourced from a cheap Chinese wholesaler and were confused when seeds they bought and forgot about arrived months later with incorrect labeling and coming from China, combined with the social/mainstream media panic about Evil Chinese Biowarfare Seeds.

People literally ordered seeds, forgot about it, and then when they arrived made a big panic about Chinese warfare seeds arriving in America.

• Haha 4

1) Manufacture COVID-19
2) Release into the world

3) Distribute malicious seeds ordered through doxxed accounts

4) Install microchips into unsuspecting populace via vaccines

5) Via 5G, reprogram the memories of a now suggestable, vaccinated populace to convince them they bought seeds in the first place

6) Seeds are for the fungus from The Last of Us, zombie apocalypse is imminent

I know spores aren't seeds, don't fucking @ me, I want to sell this to Alex Jones