The Official E3 2021 MEGA thread! June 12th-15th

Remarkableriots

USMXeaZ8Y6CwDPiKdYEYo4-1200-80.gif
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

We sifted through 100-plus games to pick our top reveals and gameplay trailers from this year's all-digital E3.

E3_2021_Indie_List.jpg
WWW.THEGAMER.COM

Venba, A Walk With Yiayia, We Are OFK - these are some of the indies that ruled E3.

I wonder with Halo Infinite & the F2P multiplayer if, when they launch, that it will be two separate files so while you may play through the campaign, you can delete it but still have MP up as an option under your pins at all times? Would significantly reduce the download size for sure.

15 hours ago, SoberChef said:

I wonder with Halo Infinite & the F2P multiplayer if, when they launch, that it will be two separate files so while you may play through the campaign, you can delete it but still have MP up as an option under your pins at all times? Would significantly reduce the download size for sure.

I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet that they will be separate executable files.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet that they will be separate executable files.

I hope it's more like the Halo Master Chief Collection. 1 interface where you can choose and download the SP or MP or both.  I don't like how Crackdown 3 has 2 different games for the SP or MP.

13 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Hot takes? More like great takes. 

A lot of good takes here.  the Outer Worlds one was a little weird though because that was both good and bad.  Them being self aware is perfectly fine because like he follows up it was literally just to have something for the presentation which was dumb.

1 hour ago, Firewithin said:

A lot of good takes here.  the Outer Worlds one was a little weird though because that was both good and bad.  Them being self aware is perfectly fine because like he follows up it was literally just to have something for the presentation which was dumb.

It was the most bizarre announcement of e3. It is a parody video of what you shouldn’t do when the game isn’t ready for announcement but used as an actual announcement of a new game.  

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Firewithin said:

It was to announce that Xbox now owns that IP and it will be Xbox exclusive going forward.  There's been confusion on if Private Division still owned the IP and would be the one making new Outer Worlds. 

Now everyone knows, it's Xbox going forward.