Do you hate billionaires? Do you wish they could experience the banal pain of dealing with shitty landlords? Want to read about the modern day Tower of Babel? This thread is for you!

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

It’s almost like billionaires had one good idea, or possess one marketable skill, and are otherwise tremendous marks, rubes, and morons.

Wind make building in sky move? NO WAY.

In my experience, scam artists often fall into other scam artists traps. The rich are jackals that see themselves as lions. Most people, rich or poor, are easy marks if the pitch comes from someone who looks and talks like one of their own. 

Just now, Mr.Vic20 said:

In my experience, scam artists often fall into other scam artists traps. The rich are jackals that see themselves as lions. Most people, rich or poor, are easy marks if the pitch comes from someone who looks and talks like one of their own. 

Imagine paying tens of millions of dollars on an apartment and not knowing whether or not construction is going to be done by your move in day. How fucking stupid are these people? And then being all, “I paid for a luxury experience, then i had to stand next to a man in a hard hat.”

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

Imagine paying tens of millions of dollars on an apartment and not knowing whether or not construction is going to be done by your move in day. How fucking stupid are these people? And then being all, “I paid for a luxury experience, then i had to stand next to a man in a hard hat.”

I know first hand as I'm both a construction manager and a project manager that has to interact with rich elites at the job. I've done an experiment of sorts where if I wear a long black P-coat and a white hard hat, then they tend to treat me better. But if I wear a red or yellow hard hat and a regular winter coat,  then they treat me worse and dismiss my ideas, damn near every time! :lol:

• Sad 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I know first hand as I'm both a construction manager and a project manager that has to interact with rich elites at the job. I've done an experiment of sorts where if I wear a long black P-coat and a white hard hat, then they tend to treat me better. But if I wear a red or yellow hard hat and a regular winter coat,  then they treat me worse and dismiss my ideas, damn near every time! :lol:

It's called a pea coat, you pleb, and if it extends to the thighs then it's a bridge coat. God, no wonder they don't take you seriously. :talkhand:

• Haha 1