Capcom Arcade Stadium

Keyser_Soze

Make the Arcade Yourcade

Rediscover the era of 1UPs and quarter eaters with Capcom Arcade Stadium, a collection of Capcom’s most beloved arcade games spanning three decades! With 32 action-packed classics featuring some of the best games in Capcom history, such as STREET FIGHTER II - The World Warrior - and STRIDER, this compilation of retro games allows you to travel back in time to scratch that nostalgic itch or share your fond childhood memories with friends or family members!

Start off with a free copy of 1943 - The Battle of Midway - and add to your collection with the Ghosts 'n Goblins stand-alone add-on, or with any of the three game packs! Each game bundle contains 10 classic games dedicated to an era of arcade goodness, from ‘80s classics like BIONIC COMMANDO to iconic ‘90s games like SUPER STREET FIGHTER II TURBO and more. You can purchase each separately, or buy all three packs and the Ghosts ‘n Goblins stand-alone add-on at once with the all-in bundle!

The 32 games per the website

1943 - The Battle of Midway -
Ghosts 'n Goblins
Vulgus
Pirate Ship Higemaru
Commando
Section Z
Tatakai no Banka
Legendary Wings
Bionic Commando
Forgotten Worlds
Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Strider
Dynasty Wars
Final Fight
1941 -Counter Attack-
Senjo no Okami II
Mega Twins
Carrier Air Wing
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
Captain Commando
Varth -Operation Thunderstorm-
Warriors of Fate
Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting
Super Street Fighter II Turbo
Powered Gear -Strategic Variant Armor Equipment-
Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness
19XX -The War Against Destiny-
Battle Circuit
Giga Wing
1944 -The Loop Master-
Progear

Here's my gripe... if Arcade1Up was able to get the license to distribute the old X-men Children of the Atom, Marvel Superheroes, and The Punisher, then obviously those licenses aren't tied up in some legality limbo... Why the fuck can't Capcom release them on consoles?

Hell... they got TMNT Arcade and Turtles in Time for fuck's sake, yet it was de-listed on Xbox Live because of licensing? Surely there's somebody in a dark corner of Konami's abandoned warehouse that's still answering their phone. Get that shit on my Xbox already.

Dang, Legendary Wings. I had a couple of friends that played the shit out of that game. I don't know what it was about that game, but they were insanely addicted. They memorized every thing about it to the point they could play through the entire thing again and again and again. They would put their NES on paused for hours on end just so they didn't reset the their progress. Not sure how many times they ended up playing through it. 

I'll have to check it out for Forgotten World's.  Never played it in the arcades as a kid, but it was one of the first Genesis games I owned and I played it constantly with a friend of mine. Would be fun to play through the arcade edition again as I've put nowhere near amount of time into that edition. 

• 2 months later...

Everybody make sure you download this right now. They're giving away Ghosts 'n Goblins as free DLC until the 25th.

share.png
WWW.CAPCOM-ARCADE-STADIUM.COM

Capcom's famous titles in your very own digital arcade. Arcade Stadium has arrived!

"Ghosts 'n Goblins available free for a limited time!
To celebrate the Nintendo Switch release of Capcom Arcade Stadium, the paid title Ghosts 'n Goblins is available as a free download until February 25th.

February 25th marks the release of Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection, the newest title in the Ghosts 'n Goblins series. Before you play, brush up your skills by playing Ghosts 'n Goblins in Arcade Stadium! The sequel, Ghouls 'n Ghosts, is also available in the title packs, so give it a try too."

• 2 months later...