Saudi Arabia puts freeze on new Canadian trade over 'interference', asserts right to interfere in Canada's internal affairs if Canada doesn't cut it out.

You forgot that they threatened terrorism similar to 9/11.  But they are your friends now so you should just ignore it.  I think they diverted your planes for you and housed thousands upon thousands of your citizens during your crisis.  Oh wait, that was us.  

We we had a good run though but it’s safe to say... fuck u

2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Saudi Arabia has cancelled the scholarships of 16,000 Saudi students in Canada, and has ordered them to find education in another country.

https://www.newsweek.com/saudi-arabia-orders-16000-students-leave-canada-amid-diplomatic-row-1060547?piano_t=1

That's fucked.

That's gonna be a kick in the pants to pretty much every post secondary institution in this country. 

58 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Yes, he is a very sane and stable leader:

I might be paranoid, but this seems like something that Trump would tell someone to do to punish Canada for not giving in to US trade demands.

Fuck the Saudis. We don’t fucking need them.

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Yes, he is a very sane and stable leader:

I might be paranoid, but this seems like something that Trump would tell someone to do to punish Canada for not giving in to US trade demands.

If this is the case, then Trump is certainly getting better at utilizing diplomatic soft power!