Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, Jwheel86 said:

I watched, Rogan actually turned on Pool at the end when Pool mentioned he's purchased a van for when the civil war starts and said the entire controversy was completely overblown basically calling Pool a fool. 

Ya, he turned on him for a single idiotic statement. He damn sure agreed with everything else. 

Know own who else stated we were headed for civil war a while back? Dorsey.

5 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

No, it wouldn’t. 

Again, twitter is too important to elections and political discourse to allow it to moderate views that are offensive to the left. As long as those views don’t target a specific person,.

i suppose you think the #learntocode bannings were justified too?

The far more likely scenario over regulation is these companies no longer bother trying to be "fair" and just do dark with a policy of "if you cause us a problem, you're gone".

4 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

Ya, he turned on him for a single idiotic statement. He damn sure agreed with everything else. 

Know own who else stated we were headed for civil war a while back? Dorsey.

The bullshit over a "civil war" is just a rebranding of the right wing fantasy of the coming "race wars". 

7 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

So you won’t check for yourself, but you won’t take an almost word for word explanation. Totally resonable. There was no further context, Dorsey was just being more honest than you.

I'd read a transcript but won't watch/listen to him because I don't have that kind of time and I don't want to support him with a click/view.

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I'd read a transcript but won't watch/listen to him because I don't have that kind of time and I don't want to support him with a click/view.

??? Support him with a click?

Aside from his support of the second amendment, Joe is a total liberal. You guys are truly trying to eat your own. 

5 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

The bullshit over a "civil war" is just a rebranding of the right wing fantasy of the coming "race wars". 

No, its not. 

I completely agree, racism is almosst entirely a right wing problem, but there is far more than race driving the right. Censorship of conservative views holds them together more than anything else you do could. Everytime you argue its okay to censor conservative views, you give them something to rally around. 

Like I said, theres no party for me. The so called right and left both disgust me. But I still think both your views should be heard. 

1 minute ago, TheGreatGamble said:

No, its not. 

I completely agree, racism is almosst entirely a right wing problem, but there is far more than race driving the right. Censorship of conservative views holds them together more than anything else you do could. Everytime you argue its okay to censor conservative views, you give them something to rally around. 

Like I said, theres no party for me. The so called right and left both disgust me. But I still think both your views should be heard. 

Would you call the 1960s a civil war?

13 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

??? Support him with a click?

Aside from his support of the second amendment, Joe is a total liberal. You guys are truly trying to eat your own. 

I don't give a fuck if he is a "total liberal" (he's probably better cast as a libertarian anyway) he gives outlet and audience to absolutely deplorable people and is never really critical of their ideas.

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I don't give a fuck if he is a "total liberal" (he's probably better cast as a libertarian anyway) he gives outlet and audience to absolutely deplorable people and is never really critical of their ideas.

How dare he converse with people who believe differently and have different beliefs than you!

You are as big of hipocrits as the right. 

2 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

How dare he converse with people who believe differently and have different beliefs than you!

If he wants to have those people on, fine, I don't care, but he isn't critical at all of their ideas. His comments are largely limited to "huh, that's interesting" and "have you tried wild boar meat?"

10 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

As the owner of this site, I don't consider hypocrisy to be a big deal at all.  In fact, I highly encourage it because it illustrates a higher-level of thinking and intellectual evolution. 

The only people who actually give a damn about hypocrisy in the real-world are annoying debate club members, boring-ass libs, intellectually bankrupt "moderates"/"centrists", and the walking personality voids known as the so-called Intellectual Dark Web.

I actually consider it a high compliment to be called a "hypocrite"!

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

While limiting their growth potential. The right is already permanently woke, the key is to prevent them from indoctrinating more young men.

But itsa not limiting anything. Guys like AlexJones are still getting his message out everywhere. They are still making money. The only deplatforming that worked was Milo, and only because I think he wanted to get away from all the crazyness that surrounded him. 

Deplatforming is a kneejerk wrong solution. It makes it look like you are afraid of what they have to say, not disgusted by it. And that is the message the right believes, that the left is afraid of the right, so they try to control them,. 

49 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

I’m not claiming a moral high ground. I’m saying Twitter has become so important that free speech must be enforced on it. And no, the progressives aren’t right. The progressives are turning into fascists. Fuck, today they are on twitter trying to cancel Joe Rogan for fighting for free speech and having Poole question Dorsey.

You keep using free speech but don't know what it is.

You are free to call your boss a cocksucker. Just don't expect to be taken seriously for saying you have first amendment rights and can't be fires. All sites have a terms of service and white supremacy and Nazism (which isn't peaceful by default) typically go against it for obvious reasons.

Progressives are correct as usual. Your moderate stances are hilariously all far right and you wonder why progressives think the center in this country is right wing.

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Jimmy Fallon gives more constructive discussion with far less offensive people. Lame excuse

Jimmy Fallon does 5 minutes with two to three guests. He's never done an interesting interview ever. Rogan has done hundreds. Brian Cox, Steven Rinella, Alex Honnold, Steven Tyler, Mike Tyson, I could go on and on. Like I said, Fallon, not one. 

3 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

Jimmy Fallon does 5 minutes with two to three guests. He's never done an interesting interview ever. Rogan has done hundreds. Brian Cox, Steven Rinella, Alex Honnold, Steven Tyler, Mike Tyson, I could go on and on. Like I said, Fallon, not one. 

Don't forget Alex Jones.

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

You keep using free speech but don't know what it is.

You are free to call your boss a cocksucker. Just don't expect to be taken seriously for saying you have first amendment rights and can't be fires. All sites have a terms of service and white supremacy and Nazism (which isn't peaceful by default) typically go against it for obvious reasons.

Progressives are correct as usual. Your moderate stances are hilariously all far right and you wonder why progressives think the center in this country is right wing.

You keep making false equivelancies. Work is not the same as a national social media platform that has become highly important to our electoral process. Every american, if not harrassing or threatening anyone, should be able to participate in that without restriction to speech. 

\

You keep using this work analogy, but it doesnt hold any weight, because work has no bearing over the electoral process. 

Free speech isn't right wing, neither is protecting our democracy and right to participate in it. Twitter has become more than a private company, its integral to the nations politics. So stop with the paper thin arguments.