Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

5 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

That is an outright lie. Those banned for harassment should remain banned, but many have been banned for ideological shit, like misgendering. For blanket statements like “men can’t be women”. For speaking out against things they disagree with. It’s ridiculous.

Citation needed. 

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

And that's it? One ban does not a pattern make

No, that’s not it. I gave you an example.

know who isn’t banned for harassing innocent kids who wore the wrong hat? Kathy Griffin who encouraged others to doxx him, as well as the journalist who called for his death on twitter, multiple times. 

But hey, bad ideas are what’s dangerous right? Not inciting hatred and violence and harassment?

Just now, TheGreatGamble said:

No, that’s not it. I gave you an example.

know who isn’t banned for harassing innocent kids who wore the wrong hat? Kathy Griffin who encouraged others to doxx him, as well as the journalist who called for his death on twitter, multiple times. 

They've also banned an antifa group for posting Tucker Carlson's home address. And David Duke(bona fide white nationalist) still has a Twitter account. What's your point? Twitter should probably be enforcing their tos more strenuously but there is no anti conservative bias for ideological reasons.

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

They've also banned an antifa group for posting Tucker Carlson's home address. And David Duke(bona fide white nationalist) still has a Twitter account. What's your point? Twitter should probably be enforcing their tos more strenuously but there is no anti conservative bias for ideological reasons.

Man, Dorsey himself, out of his own goddamn mouth, said twitter has a liberal bias. 

36 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

So block those harassing others, not the one spreading a conspiracy theory.

and if free speech is a far right view to the left, then the left is as bad as the far right are.

That's because you don't understand what free speech is. No one has a right to amplify white supremacy. No Nazi had a right to twitter. 

Just as you don't understand that Gabbard was trying to be progressive.

Your views are bad. Left views are always adopted later by the courageous centrists.

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

That's because you don't understand what free speech is. No one has a right to amplify white supremacy. No Nazi had a right to twitter. 

Just as you don't understand that Gabbard was trying to be progressive.

Your views are bad. Left views are always adopted later by the courageous centrists.

When a platform has the power of twitter, freedom of speech should be our paramount concern. And yes I know what free speech is. It’s nothing to do with your limited view of it.

When a platform has the power of twitter, freedom of speech should be our paramount concern. And yes I know what free speech is. It’s nothing to do with your limited view of it.

My view is correct. Yours is fictional and far right. It's not surprised a moderate thinks conservatism is centrism. 

Just now, SaysWho? said:

My view is correct. Yours is fictional and far right. It's not a surprised a moderate thinks conservatism is centrism. 

When it comes to speech I completely agree with the far right, which is the only interpretation there is. I don’t agree with their views, but I agree with their right to express them. Racism and hate are protected speech, and are best sanitized in the light of day. Instead you force it into dark corners to fester and get worst. 

6 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

When it comes to speech I completely agree with the far right, which is the only interpretation there is. I don’t agree with their views, but I agree with their right to express them. Racism and hate are protected speech, and are best sanitized in the light of day. Instead you force it into dark corners to fester and get worst. 

Oh, puh-lease.

This is the only way to effectively "sanitize" such things:

giphy.gif

• Guillotine 2

They have a right to express them. They don't have a right to be untouched on Twitter, and forcing Twitter to accommodate them is hilarious as a so-called moderate position. A right to speak does not mean a right to be heard. Again it makes sense that a supposed Centrist holds far-right news. Moderates aren't actually moderate.

The more amusing thing is that they've been allowed to grow because they've left unchecked. Your way has already failed. The sensible Progressive position, as usual, it's the one that's correct and it's usually one that's adopted or eventually is adopted by moderates you see the light later and claim moral High Ground.

Just now, TheGreatGamble said:

With Viyaja sitting next to him, he stated, “yes, Twitter certainly has a liberal bias”, when asked by Tim Poole if he thought it was biased or not.

You could see Vijay’s squirm in her seat as he said it.

Give me some transcripts cause I'm not watching Joe fucking Rogan

4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

They have a right to express them. They don't have a right to be untouched on Twitter, and forcing Twitter to accommodate them is hilarious as a so-called moderate position. A right to speak does not mean a right to be heard. Again it makes sense that a supposed Centrist holds far-right news. Moderates aren't actually moderate.

The more amusing thing is that they've been allowed to grow because they've left unchecked. Your way has already failed. The sensible Progressive position, as usual, it's the one that's correct and it's usually one that's adopted or eventually is adopted by moderates you see the light later and claim moral High Ground.

I’m not claiming a moral high ground. I’m saying Twitter has become so important that free speech must be enforced on it. And no, the progressives aren’t right. The progressives are turning into fascists. Fuck, today they are on twitter trying to cancel Joe Rogan for fighting for free speech and having Poole question Dorsey.

2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

That’s the goddamn transcript. There was no deeper question, it was simply “would you say twitter has a liberal bias” and Dorsey said, “yes we certainly have a liberal bias” (may not be exact words). There was no other context.

2 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

With Viyaja sitting next to him, he stated, “yes, Twitter certainly has a liberal bias”, when asked by Tim Poole if he thought it was biased or not.

You could see Vijay’s squirm in her seat as he said it.

Okay? It's a private company. If Twitter were to enact "free speech", it would lose it's advertising revenue and go out of business, meaning it have to be subsidized by tax payers. 

3 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

Okay? It's a private company. If Twitter were to enact "free speech", it would lose it's advertising revenue and go out of business, meaning it have to be subsidized by tax payers. 

No, it wouldn’t. 

Again, twitter is too important to elections and political discourse to allow it to moderate views that are offensive to the left. As long as those views don’t target a specific person,.

i suppose you think the #learntocode bannings were justified too?

4 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

That’s the goddamn transcript. There was no deeper question, it was simply “would you say twitter has a liberal bias” and Dorsey said, “yes we certainly have a liberal bias” (may not be exact words). There was no other context.

There's always context, I'm not going to just take you at your word.

7 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I watched, Rogan actually turned on Pool at the end when Pool mentioned he's purchased a van for when the civil war starts and said the entire controversy was completely overblown basically calling Pool a fool.