Should I play TLOU this week? (Before part2) Hear me out

maddux4163

I’ve played this game on PS3 ages ago. Beat it. Can’t remember shit. I own the remastered. Played it years ago as well. 

Should I do a run through this week? My only concern is I’ll be “burnt out” by the time the new game comes Friday and “not in the mood” for another TLOU ? Eh?

20 minutes ago, maddux4163 said:

I’ve played this game on PS3 ages ago. Beat it. Can’t remember shit. I own the remastered. Played it years ago as well. 

Should I do a run through this week? My only concern is I’ll be “burnt out” by the time the new game comes Friday and “not in the mood” for another TLOU ? Eh?

As someone who just played Gravity Rush and immediately tried to go into Gravity Rush 2 I'd probably wait. I was pretty burned out and needed to switch it up.

If anything just watch a youtube video to refresh your memory on everything that happened.

7 minutes ago, Nokt said:

As someone who just played Gravity Rush and immediately tried to go into Gravity Rush 2 I'd probably wait. I was pretty burned out and needed to switch it up.

If anything just watch a youtube video to refresh your memory on everything that happened.

Right. This was my worry. Don’t want to feel burned out when heading in for another 20-30 hour adventure 

What sucks, I WANT to play 😟

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Just watch a Youtube movie version of all the dialogue and cutscenes if you've already played it twice. 

Nah. Only played once. Barely played the remastered. Made it to the capitol and that’s all. 

Thing is... I WANT to play. But I’m worried it’ll burn me out before Friday 🥳

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

It's very likely, so I still suggest Youtube video but up to you. 

Stop it. I want to play. But you’re right. By the time I finish It, I’ll be so sick of clickers and runners that I’ll not feel like playing the new one