Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase | August 2020

Brian

7 minutes ago, stepee said:

honestly at this point I do not expect a big Nintendo direct for this year so can we just get the mario 3D all stars or whatever announced already, say that’s it for this year, and we can resume waiting to see what’s next for switch in 2021 FUCK

i don't think their work from home set up is great. They do seem to be having trouble adjusting.

While it's nice they're coming to the switch it's worth pointing out that the Taiko Drum Master games are just ports of 3DS games (there were 3 in total).

The saga stuff is cool but i'm a bit sad they didn't port the 3D remakes of 2 & 3 from DS.

4 hours ago, HalfJoey said:

Think there will be a psychical drum bundle with the drum master games? I missed out on the last one.

They'll most likely be up for sale on Amazon.jp, Namco tends to do more production runs every time a new title comes out. 

1 hour ago, GameDadGrant said:

Honestly pretty excited to see the SaGa/Final Fantasy Legends games finally get ported off the old Game Boy. Some of those are legit classics!

I like when saga gets more attention it deserve but again still sad they didn't port the DS titles. They were quite impressive and would scale up well.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

@chakoo

The music in the DS remake of the second game is excellent! Yeah, shame they didn’t come out here in North America.

Wait, right? Or did they release them in the West? And I just missed that news somehow?

No they didn't come out in the west sadly. :cry:

I own the DSi LE they released in japan that includes the game. There is a fan english patch out there as well.