Colbert, Fallon, and Kimmel to host 8-hour coronavirus relief special worldwide on Saturday (w/ Paul McCartney, Elton John, Oprah, Taylor Swift, John Legend, Stevie Wonder, others)

The trio will front One World: Together at Home featuring a slew of A-list stars on Saturday April 18 between 8pm and 10pm. The event, which is curated by Lady Gaga, has been put together by social action platform Global Citizen and the World Health Organization.

In addition to NBC, ABC and CBS, it will air on BBC One as well as Disney, NBC and ViacomCBS stations around the world. The full list of broadcasters includes Bravo, E!, MSNBC, NBCSN, NBC News, NBC News on YouTube, Peacock, Syfy, USA, ABC News, ABC News Live, Freeform, Nat Geo, Channel 5 in the UK, Network Ten in Australia, and Telefe in Argentina, BET and MTV globally across more than 180 countries, CMT, Comedy Central, Logo, MTV2, Paramount Network, Pop, TV Land and VH1 in the US as well as Bell Media platforms in Canada, MultiChoice, and Ireland’s RTE.

It will also stream online via a number of platforms including China’s Alibaba, Amazon Prime Video, Apple, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, LiveXLive, Tencent, Tencent Music Entertainment Group, TIDAL, TuneIn, Twitch, Twitter, Yahoo and YouTube.

Money raised will go to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund, run by the UN Foundation, to support and equip healthcare workers around the world, and to local charities that provide food, shelter, and healthcare to those that need it most.

5 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

My mom called me the minute McCartney appeared lol.

It's been quite enjoyable!

My mom texted me she was watching it but said she watched some Disney sing-along on Thursday but said she recorded it so she could watch it again.

Also, she said she loves Paul McCartney. I told her Temporary Secretary is the song of our generation.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

My mom texted me she was watching it but said she watched some Disney sing-along on Thursday but said she recorded it so she could watch it again.

Also, she said she loves Paul McCartney. I told her Temporary Secretary is the song of our generation.

He played that when I saw him live three years ago. I honest to God never heard of it because I don't listen to much of his 80s stuff besides the first and last albums he released that decade.