Anyone using an Elite Series 2

atom631

I really loved my elite series 1 controller -but it failed on me. The rubber grips started coming apart and there’s no clear way to fix it. Not a huge deal, but then I started to get drift in the left analog stick. 

I’m hesitant to buy a series 2 but I loved the weight and feel of the 1. And I hear the improvements are really nice. 

anyone using one? I’d def get an extended warranty if I grabbed one. Should I maybe look at a scuf? 

I’m in love with mine. It could be that the system forces you to name it, so you feel even more attached to the object. Haven’t had any issues with it at all. I love finally having a screenshot button (that I use in conjunction with the shift functionality). And it’s REALLY nice being able to map face buttons to the paddles so you don’t ever have to take your thumb off the camera controls (right stick). 

I’ve only been playing Witcher 3 with it, but I can’t wait to dive into other games with the controller.