AG Bill Barr killed 7 Robert Mueller investigations — 10 days after he submitted his report

Just now, finaljedi said:

So are these Trump lapdogs promised sweet gigs at the Heritage Foundation or something?  I can't imagine Trump's whole "thing" will survive long after he's done, what's the end game for covering for him for these people?

Free membership at his golf clubs.

2 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

So are these Trump lapdogs promised sweet gigs at the Heritage Foundation or something?  I can't imagine Trump's whole "thing" will survive long after he's done, what's the end game for covering for him for these people?

He is the essence of republican politics for the past 30 years personified. These peoples will be fine. For gods sake John yoo and John Bolton still are employed! There’s no accountability! At all!

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

He is the essence of republican politics for the past 30 years personified. These peoples I’ll be fine. For gods sake John yoo and John Bolton still are employed! There’s no accountability! At all!

I get John Bolton, he's been around Republican circles forever because him and Mitch McConnell hang upside down in the same bell tower or something.  I also get Stephen Miller, he's finally able to realize his childhood dream of rounding up brown people and putting them in camps.  But people like Barr and Conway who cover for Trump to what looks like their long term detriment I don't get.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

I get John Bolton, he's been around Republican circles forever because him and Mitch McConnell hang upside down in the same bell tower or something.  I also get Stephen Miller, he's finally able to realize his childhood dream of rounding up brown people and putting them in camps.  But people like Barr and Conway who cover for Trump to what looks like their long term detriment I don't get.

Because he's going to control the Republican Party for at least a decade after he leaves office. 

8 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

They will be fine. All wealthy and well connected

12 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Barr isn't doing anything out of character. https://www.npr.org/2019/01/14/684553791/william-barr-supported-pardons-in-an-earlier-d-c-witch-hunt-iran-contra